RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 63 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Flora, Flor-Essence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2478083 дек 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Simply Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2103687 янв 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Doing Well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1340078 ноя 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2542835 авг 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I noticed the difference in my acne within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2785517 авг 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

flor essence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1234672 апр 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

my family has been using this product for over 12 years, ever since our son was diagnosed with hodgkins disease.He has been cancer free for 12 years) We make it for neighbors and friends with cancer. It is a good liver detoxifier

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fantastic Product. Highly recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990510 июн 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is great. Took the stage 2 cervical cancer to stage 1 and helped in easing the damage and side effects of radition treatments. Works great as a well being tonic as well. Can not say enough good things about this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Skin rejuvenator

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2604470 июл 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This seems to be the only internal supplement that works for my acne. Vitamins help a bit (derma-vits, MSM, zinc, etc.) but this is really the ticket for me.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

リキッドから煎じるタイプへ

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1560179 сен 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

一日180ml目安に飲んでいて、3週目になります。 全身がすっきりとして良好です。 10日を過ぎたあたりで不快症状が出ました。倦怠感と微熱、めまい。温めたミネラルウォーターを大目に飲み、さぼってた足湯を再開したら軽減出来ました。この時、内科にかかり、血液検査をしたところ白血球が通常の1.7倍程度とのことで、炎症の兆候はありませんでした。抗生物質を飲むよう勧められましたが、20年以上度々処方された抗生物質に効果を感じられない為、自己判断で飲みませんでした。 持病のアテローム膿瘍1箇腫れましたが、なにも処置しないのに2日で綺麗になっていました。 悩みだった頻尿、下痢・便秘の症状が止まっていますので、今年いっぱいはこの量を続けるつもりです。 足のむくみも軽減されつつありますが、私の場合は下半身を温めた方が良い状態が保てます。 当たり前ですが、食事・睡眠・運動、そして冷やさないことが大事です。 今、朝・夕・夜3回飲んでますが、特に朝と寝る前の飲用に効果を感じます。 顔もすっきりしてきました。 結果、ほうれい線が薄くなっているように見えます。 あと、今回月経で古い経血が6日目~11日ずるずると出ました。 婦人科では何の異常もなく、貧血もありません。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great~Gentle Cleanse!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1431330 фев 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The cleansing tea tastes quite good! My husband and I both used this product and were pleased with the gentleness(no night sweats or headaches like other cleanseing products) and pleasant flavor. This product is very natural and would recommend it to anyone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 63 всего

1 2 3 4 5