Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 63 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Flora, Flor-Essence

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I had heard someone on a radio broadcast say that this product was helpful for those with breast cancer. So I decided to try, and have been using Flor Essence since Feb 07. So far my cancer has not progressed since that time, in fact some of the spots have disappeared. I can't say that Flor Essence is a cure, but it sure hasn't hurt. In addition I must add that dealing with your company has been a pleasure, and the delivery super fast. Thank you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Simply Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is the brand that other cancer survivors have recommended to me for my father-in-law. I've searched online and this is the cheapest one I found. My father started drinking this a few months ago and his PSA level has gone from 40 to 20. Thank you iHerb for making this available to us for a price we can afford!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Doing Well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 27, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I saw this tea recommended as a help in treating cancer. When I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I started taking this tea as well as doing the chemo treatments recommended by the MD. The cancer has now been gone for 9 months. I don't know if the credit goes to the chemo or the tea or both. But I am continuing to take the tea for a while longer "just in case". Dawn

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

リキッドから煎じるタイプへ

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

一日180ml目安に飲んでいて、3週目になります。 全身がすっきりとして良好です。 10日を過ぎたあたりで不快症状が出ました。倦怠感と微熱、めまい。温めたミネラルウォーターを大目に飲み、さぼってた足湯を再開したら軽減出来ました。この時、内科にかかり、血液検査をしたところ白血球が通常の1.7倍程度とのことで、炎症の兆候はありませんでした。抗生物質を飲むよう勧められましたが、20年以上度々処方された抗生物質に効果を感じられない為、自己判断で飲みませんでした。 持病のアテローム膿瘍1箇腫れましたが、なにも処置しないのに2日で綺麗になっていました。 悩みだった頻尿、下痢・便秘の症状が止まっていますので、今年いっぱいはこの量を続けるつもりです。 足のむくみも軽減されつつありますが、私の場合は下半身を温めた方が良い状態が保てます。 当たり前ですが、食事・睡眠・運動、そして冷やさないことが大事です。 今、朝・夕・夜3回飲んでますが、特に朝と寝る前の飲用に効果を感じます。 顔もすっきりしてきました。 結果、ほうれい線が薄くなっているように見えます。 あと、今回月経で古い経血が6日目~11日ずるずると出ました。 婦人科では何の異常もなく、貧血もありません。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

flor essence

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

my family has been using this product for over 12 years, ever since our son was diagnosed with hodgkins disease.He has been cancer free for 12 years) We make it for neighbors and friends with cancer. It is a good liver detoxifier

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This was my first time ever doing a body detox. I had been taking medication on and off for the last 22 years. My body in general was very sluggish. My skin looked bad, I craved sweets, wasn't sleeping well, etc etc. I tired this product because of all the positive reviews written. Within 2 days I noticed a change in my skin, by day 4 I was sleeping better and within 8 days I didn't feel so fatigue. I highly recommend this product. I wish there was more of product, I'm going to place a 2nd order.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I noticed the difference in my acne within days of taking the Flor-Essence.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Skin rejuvenator

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This seems to be the only internal supplement that works for my acne. Vitamins help a bit (derma-vits, MSM, zinc, etc.) but this is really the ticket for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent, gentle detox

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I feel better when I drink this tea. I don't have any sort of terminal illness, but am just using it to try to maintain and enhance health and a general feeling of well-being. I bought the dry tea to save money. I love the convenience of the already-made liquid tea, but this also works just as well. The preparation is fairly easy, but it does take some time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fantastic Product. Highly recommended

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product is great. Took the stage 2 cervical cancer to stage 1 and helped in easing the damage and side effects of radition treatments. Works great as a well being tonic as well. Can not say enough good things about this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 63 всего

1 2 3 4 5