RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 26 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен TrueReviews ноя 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Nice taste, I pour few drops it in my cocoa drink and it tastes terrific! I also use it in the chocolate bark I make with hazelnuts. Last night I made mint choc chip ice cream with coconut milk, and I can tell you it was divine!!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Delicious Extract for Making Buttermints!

Отзыв оставлен mirindalikethedrink фев 27, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

We've been using this to make Buttermints. I got the recipe from the Blog "Empowered Sustenance". I'll post the recipe below. This is a great extract and we love using it. Will order it again! Buttermints for sugar cravings Ingredients 1 cup butter, organic pasture butter is the healthiest! (If using ghee, which is an oil, it will not emulsify with the honey. See the note on the recipe below) 10-12 drops therapeutic grade peppermint essential oil (I recommend this one) OR 1/8 - 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract (I use the oil) Taste and adjust amount as necessary. 3 Tbs. raw honey (You can increase to 4 Tbs. if desired) Small pinch of unrefined salt Optional: 2 Tbs. cocoa powder for a chocolate version (a reader's suggestion) Instructions Have the butter at room temperature. Stir together all ingredients then scoop it into a disposable pastry bag or zip-top bag. You can use a metal pastry tip like I did, I just stuck the metal tip into the end of a zip-top bag and then cut off a corner of the bag (see picture above). If you don't want to use a tip, just snip of the corner of the bag. Squeeze bite-sized buttons onto a baking sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper. Place in the fridge until firm, about 2 hours, then transfer to a storage container and store in the fridge. Notes For a chocolate version: A reader told me she made this recipe with the addition of 2 Tbs. cocoa powder, for a chocolate version, with success. That sounds like a great idea and I wanted to share it here! Inspired by this recipe from Shaye at The Elliot Homestead.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fantastic!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2707144 янв 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Love this extract! I have used it in homemade mouthwash (just baking soda, stevia and this oil mixed with water) and added to my hot cocoa. Just a nice fresh, clean taste-highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best peppermint I've tried

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge июл 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

In Australia, we generally have only one brand of flavour extracts at the supermarket, and most of their extracts are actually artificial essences. I was so happy to get this and be able to use it without that artificial aftertaste. Peppermint extract can be overbearing, but this wasn't at all. Just natural tasting and delicious.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very subtle

Отзыв оставлен 5171512499099564264 авг 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this to make peppermint chocolate and mint chocolate ice-cream. So far, I only made mint chocolate and it was divine!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

スッキリミント

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2195748 июл 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

日本で購入すると倍くらいするのでお得です。 スッキリとしたミントフレーバーでツンと来るようなイヤなミントではありません。ロースイーツ作りに使います。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

うすい

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1647801 окт 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

オーガニック製品にありがちな香りの薄さ。よく言えばマイルド。はっか油の代わりに使おうと思ったのですが…。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great extract

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1309217 фев 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Works great. Like using it for homemade peppermint patties :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Made some Christmas cookies with this.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2569519 дек 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Nice taste. Just need a little and it makes a strong flavor.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really nice

Отзыв оставлен 5740356004156854382 апр 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

The odour is awesome and perfect product for my mint raw chocolate.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 26 всего

1 2 3