RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2094182 фев 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I like the product. I used it many, many years ago and know what I was buying before hand. It is exactly what I wanted including the 32fl oz size bottle. The lecithin arrived in good order and in good condition. The lecithin was wrap very, very well. I was very surprised seeing all 8 bottles wrapped individually. Well done. Very Happy!

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2390602 янв 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

My fault

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2191325 апр 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I never thought Fearn Natural Foods would send out a GMO product. I've opened it so can't return it. I just want to remind people to always check for non-GMO products. Not bad tasting, but I'll stick with real food.

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2506795 июл 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

product was as described.

Good Value

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3191152 май 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I choose this brand because it seemed like a good value for the price. I am using the liquid lecithin along with Virgin Coconut Oil to make a non stick oil for my stainless steel fry pans. This works great.

Best Lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2310693 апр 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.

liquid lecithin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3329766 фев 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My first order of liquid lecithin was shattered when it arrived. iHerb immediately sent out another bottle which was not broken this time but the lid was cracked so I'm not sure that I would risk ordering this from here again. The product itself is great.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Charleysmom мар 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I actually bought this soy lecithin to mix with turmeric (curcumin) to help with absorption when I give it to my dog, who is fighting osteosarcoma (bone cancer). Fast shipping and packaged very well. Will definitely purchase from iHerb in the future.

Sticky!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2047915 май 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Wow, this stuff is sticky and hard to use, but it did the job it was suppose to in my homeade lotion. Just know it is somewhat hard to work with.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product, great service, one question about the size

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2861851 сен 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

We use liquid lecithin mixed with canola oil to coat baking pans, grill accessories, crock pot, etc. - makes clean up ever so much easier! But one bottle lasts a long time. Wish I could get 16 oz instead of 32. This 32 oz supply will take a couple of years to use up.

1-10 из 30 всего