Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helped with constipation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take two capsules of Repair Gold in the morning on an empty stomach. I now rarely have a problem with constipation.

Enzymedica Repair Gold

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

Great for Inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

Enzymedica "Repair Gold", 120 Enteric coated caps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

It seems the product has a positive effect on my joint along with physical therapy of course.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен TedBare сен 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Powerful formula for joint repair. Probably only need to use the recommended dose for first month then maintain with half as much.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This stuff works awesome!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff works awesome!!!! We have used a couple bottles now and can tell a difference after a workout, etc! It also is good for internally - digestive track, etc. Highly recommend it!

엔지메디카 리페어 골드

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

집사람이 손가락 관절이 부어오고, 아픈 증상이 있는 류마치스성 관절염이 있는데 이제품을 복용하고 아프다고 하지 않네요, 계속 복용해야 할것 같습니다.

Very good and potent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Followed directions and can notice it helps in the whole body healing process.

Pre and post exercise

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I feel taking 2 capsules before working out and two capsules later the same day reduce the discomfort I usually feel on the three days per week I exercise.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps to build and maintain my immune system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I read about this enzyme product in a book on enzymes for health. It was rated one of the best on the market. A real value for the dollars. Keep it on your list.

1-10 из 16 всего