Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Natto-K

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best of the Nattokinase products we have found. it does not upset the stomach as some of the other products have a tendency to do. Our only complaint is that we do not have a supplier in the UK where we can buy the product without having to pay customs fees in addition to shipping charges. my wife uses this instead of the rat poison (warfarin) the doctors had her on for six months. she has been on the Natto-K for six months and feels better than ever without the depression, memory loss, hairloss, mood swings, and numerous other side effects of the warfarin. She will be dropping her dosage down in the near future but plans on continuing to have this as part of her health and dietary plan for it's benefits in reducing high blood pressure which is common in her family. if you do bring your products to the UK please advise me of the distributor. We are in Dunfermline Scotland. Thank You, S&P Worth

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Bernice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is a fibrinolytic enzyme which naturally thins the blood and dissolves clots should they arise. I have a lipoprotein a (Lp[a])problem, which can cause plaque and clots to form. The dr. recommended Lumbrokinase is more expensive. Two of these per day does the same (by measuring the fibrinogen level) There are cheaper brands but I'll stick to Enzymedica.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Due to chronic tick borne illnesses, I was diagnosed with elevated fibrinogen. My doc wanted me to go on low-dose heparin but frankly, the side effects scared me. After three months of Natto-K, my blood work was perfect. I am feeling great! Thank you, Enzymedica, for such a wonder product!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Sent one bottle to my 92-year-old mother (who lives several states away from me) because she has painful deep vein thrombosis in her legs. In less than a bottle, the pain on the bottom of her feet is gone...still has some pain in legs. I just ordered 2 more bottles for her. (I take it, too.)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natto-K

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Natto-K is a product I would not be without. It lowers my blood pressure 30 to 50 points. I take one every night at bedtime.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

The best Natto K I have tried

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

낫토-k 90캡슐

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

류마티스내과에서 레이노 증후군 진단받고 병원에서 처방해주는 혈액순환제를 복용하다가 효소가 오랫동안 복용하여도 후유증이 없을것 같아 낫토-k 를 복용한지 4년째 입니다. 리페어 골드와 함께 복용중이구요 아침식전2/ 취침전2알 이렇게 먹는데요, 전에는 손가락 발가락 끝이 노랗게 곪아서 건드리면 고름이 나왔었는데 현재는 이런 증상은 완전히 없어진 상태입니다. 그러나 레이노현상을 완전히 치료해 주지는 못합니다. 지금도 온도 변화에 민감하여 조금만 추워져도 손끝 발끝은 하얗게 곱아들어오니까요ㅠㅠ. 증상완화에 효과는 확실합니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Again, another good product that has no fillers, binders, etc. Best companies do not add the above ingredients to their products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natto-K for MS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I take this instead of Italian Dr. Zamboni's procedure for increasing blood flow out of the brain. Jury is still out if it is working, no evidence either way, hence the two stars out of five.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natto K

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Heel goed produkt voor de bloedsomloop en de aders.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2