RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2433211 фев 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Due to chronic tick borne illnesses, I was diagnosed with elevated fibrinogen. My doc wanted me to go on low-dose heparin but frankly, the side effects scared me. After three months of Natto-K, my blood work was perfect. I am feeling great! Thank you, Enzymedica, for such a wonder product!

Natto-K

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2138325 дек 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best of the Nattokinase products we have found. it does not upset the stomach as some of the other products have a tendency to do. Our only complaint is that we do not have a supplier in the UK where we can buy the product without having to pay customs fees in addition to shipping charges. my wife uses this instead of the rat poison (warfarin) the doctors had her on for six months. she has been on the Natto-K for six months and feels better than ever without the depression, memory loss, hairloss, mood swings, and numerous other side effects of the warfarin. She will be dropping her dosage down in the near future but plans on continuing to have this as part of her health and dietary plan for it's benefits in reducing high blood pressure which is common in her family. if you do bring your products to the UK please advise me of the distributor. We are in Dunfermline Scotland. Thank You, S&P Worth

Bernice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1014348 мар 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is a fibrinolytic enzyme which naturally thins the blood and dissolves clots should they arise. I have a lipoprotein a (Lp[a])problem, which can cause plaque and clots to form. The dr. recommended Lumbrokinase is more expensive. Two of these per day does the same (by measuring the fibrinogen level) There are cheaper brands but I'll stick to Enzymedica.

Natto-K

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2654504 ноя 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Natto-K is a product I would not be without. It lowers my blood pressure 30 to 50 points. I take one every night at bedtime.

Great.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1236933 май 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Sent one bottle to my 92-year-old mother (who lives several states away from me) because she has painful deep vein thrombosis in her legs. In less than a bottle, the pain on the bottom of her feet is gone...still has some pain in legs. I just ordered 2 more bottles for her. (I take it, too.)

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1106421 авг 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Again, another good product that has no fillers, binders, etc. Best companies do not add the above ingredients to their products.

The best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1703718 окт 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

The best Natto K I have tried

Natto-K for MS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1062064 мар 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I take this instead of Italian Dr. Zamboni's procedure for increasing blood flow out of the brain. Jury is still out if it is working, no evidence either way, hence the two stars out of five.

natto-k

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1240763 апр 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am satisfied with my product, thank you

Natto K

Отзыв оставлен 5741825871849683782 апр 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Heel goed produkt voor de bloedsomloop en de aders.

1-10 из 14 всего