Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Does reduce acid reflux

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Enzymedica Acid Soothe

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product is helpful in controlling acid reflux. It also helps with digestion. I would recommend this product if one has trouble with either of these conditions.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

joe

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Goods received in time and in order. Thanks.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Goods received in time and in order. Thanks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

REALLY HELPS GALLBLADER AND DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS

Отзыв оставлен gallbladdertreatment авг 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

VERY FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRODUCT OF ENZYMEDICA. i USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH DIGEST GOLD AND LYPO GOLD AND THESE PRODUCTS CHANGE MY LIFE.I FEEL VERY GOOD AND I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF PAIN ANYMORE.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great temporary relief!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A Life Saver!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

soothes inflammed stomach

Отзыв оставлен truevitality ноя 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love enzymedica products..they work and the acid soothe is no exception. Settles the burn, but best taken before you get the burn and great for helping to get off the acid reducing meds that slow your digestion down too

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Definitely has helped

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I struggle with digestive problems and often get stomach pain, this helps knock it back a bit, thank goodness

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

helps stomach pain

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 07, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product for my handicapped daughter and it seems to help her digestion and improve her behaviour

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2