RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3339977 янв 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product is absolutely excellent. It works exactly as it advertises. Due to hormonal changes, maintaining a healthy yeast balance is a challenge for me. This is now my number 1 solution whenever needed. I highly recommend this product. The quality and value are outstanding!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ten stars for this!

Отзыв оставлен From-the-Inside-Out авг 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I cannot tell you how much better I feel after doing this candida cleanse....unbelievable! If I could give it ten stars I would!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

enzymatic therapy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549232 ноя 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I just finished the 10 day supply and am very happy with the results. I would recommend this product to anyone with yeast imbalance.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

worked great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2759122 фев 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

seemed to work fine. the body feels healthier and much less gas. during the therapy i tasted/burped the origano oil which is in the capsules for the first five days, that was the only bad thing. i just think the therapy might be too short, i guess, if it would be three weeks insted of 10 days, it would be better.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Satisfied and yeast free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2101520 дек 28, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Works great! I've tried this and YeastCleanse. This is definately the one to use to jump start the detox!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

イースト菌・ カンジダ菌  集中クレンジング用

Отзыв оставлен loveearth сен 20, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

慢性的なカンジダ症ではない方、 季節の変わり目などで 少しバランスを崩してる方、 抗生物質摂取後の腸内菌バランスの回復などの短期集中ケア向きのセット という感じの 10日間の集中クレンジングプログラム。 中身の成分は、とてもバランスよく配合されています。  ただ私には、 体感するまでには期間が短かすぎて いまいち解りにくかったですね・・・。 なので ★4つです。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not miraculous but didn't hurt either.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1674947 июл 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Didn't experience anything earth shaking. Easy to tolerate. Wasn't tied to the bathroom while taking. Ended switching probiotic to another brand as I wasn't getting the full results I wanted. You get what you pay for I think.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Did not work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2807818 мар 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2203693 июн 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Worked well and quickly without die off/Herxheimer effects

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3345333 апр 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

im impressed!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2