Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not bad tasting

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Used a long time, really like it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

A Tasty Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Healthy Heart Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 19, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

Warning - Likely contains GMOs

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I contacted Enzymatic Therapy and asked them, that given that 93% of soy in the U.S. contains GMOs, do they specifically use non-GMO soy in this product. They said no, they don't specifically source out non-GMO soy. Hence, the likelihood that this product contains GMOs is very high. Also, this product contains a lot of sugar. Ingredient list contains dextrose, fructose, and maltodextrin. In the U.S., maltodextrin is sourced from corn, about 85% of which contains GMOs. Although I used this product for 11 years, I'm staying away unless and until they reformulate.

Fantastic!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 14, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

My autistic son cannot take tablets. This is the only chewable CoQ10 that I could find. He loves it, thinks it is a treat everyday! Thank you so much for this product ♥

Taste Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Nice flavor and Q10 too!

taste great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

this is a great product and easy to to take - it has a good chocolate taste!

Great Way to Get Your CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Love this product. Great taste and good anti-inflammatory results that I can see. A+

1-10 из 17 всего