Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Thymulus Strong Immune Support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only thymus supplement I found with polypeptide fractions, a necessary ingredient for thymus supplementation. The balance with the Chinese immunity herb Astragalus was a selling point for me. I trust this company and have had good response to the product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Boost immune system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 25, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recommended by my doctor to help boost my immune system. Along with other treatments, it is helping.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Why so many noxious fillers

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The product formulation is excellent. I'll give it five stars. All the excipients brings it down to a three. C'mon ET there's no need for all that junk in the capsule. You'll get me back as a customer if you take that stuff out.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Illness Preventer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I always use this product when I feel an illness coming on and it usually stops it or lessens the time I am sick.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Doctor prescribed this

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

for my wife. Seems to work well. Also she take the thyroid support too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

THYMULUS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

INCREDIBLE STUFF--

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Support Your Immune System

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This was prescribed to our family by our naturopathic doctor. It's great to take a few days a week to keep your immunity level up. Or you can take it when you're feeling rundown to try to forestall getting sick. If you do fall ill, you can take extra to help recuperate faster. Of course, check with your practitioner to make sure this supplement is right for you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cold Free

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Use this alternating with Natrol My Defense. Get 1 cold a year while other people in office are sick regularly. Haven't had the flu in 12 years.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good immune support

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My husband uses this product every winter to boost his immune system to ward off colds and flu. It seems to work as he is seldom sick.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

면역력 강화에 효과는 있으나

Отзыв оставлен catcheritrye июл 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

복용중 알레르기성 비염이 재발하지 않았습니다. 프로폴리스가 더 나은 듯합니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2