Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Thank you!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I received my order of the Pearls IC today and began taking 3 a day. Within two days my nausea and heartburn which I had suffered with everyday for the last three years had subsided. My energy has increased drastically, I am sleeping better, and the depressed feeling I had from feeling so lousy all the time has lifted. I will never stop using this probiotic.

Great Product; Great Company Service

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I take this product twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. This is one of the best probiotics as it doesn't need refrigeration and it was rated very highly by an independent consumer lab. I want to say how great the service was from iHerb. I am a US citizen living in South East Asia and it is hard to find a company that will ship products from the US to here, let alone one that does it so efficiently. Thank you! I shall be a return customer.

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've had amazing results with the IC Pearls. Now in my 50's I've had a problem with digestion, bloating, and gas. These really have made a huge difference. I tried them based on the other reviews and was not disappointed. I will purchase again and again.

enzymatic IC Pearls

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product for the past 18 months, and I can say they absolutely work extremely well for people who suffer from chronic IBS. I was a big time sufferer, now I take 1 pearl each morning and another if I start to feel any stomach distress or nausea, and within a very little while...gone! It has changed the quality of my life.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

These work very well. I like that I can take them at any time during the day. It is not necessary to wait until after meals or on an empty stomach. I will order this again!

awesome!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

These are a God sent i was always irrugular and have lots of gas and these keep all that under control. I was not always so bloated all the time. Thanks again. I have priced them other places and the price can't be beat.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Suffering for years....until now!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have suffered for years with bloating, etc. With these pills I saw relief after 2 weeks. I became more regular, no bloating, no more embarrassing stomach growling. I like yogurt, but not enough to eat as much as it would have taken for positive effects. I even lost a few inches off the stomach because of the lack of bloating. Great product and delivery was very quick. I appreciate your low shipping rates. Will use your company and this product often. Thank you.

Enzymatic Therapy Probiotic Pearls, IC

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It helps relieve constipation, keeps GI tract moving.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Helps repopulate the lower bowel. Most probiotic work in the upper bowel so this is a helpful product. Not as potent so I take 3 at a time.

Woo hoo!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Take one at night and have an easy movement the next morning. The ONLY thing that has ever consistently worked for me. So easy to swallow!

1-10 из 74 всего