Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

You can increase your bone density

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Despite a healthy lifestyle wrt diet and exercise, at age 55 my bone density had decreased to osteopenia levels in my hips and almost osteoporosis level in my spine. On the recommendation of my doctor, I started taking Osteoprime Plus religiously, 4 tabs a day, and one year later - same test, same machine - DEXA scan showed a 7% increase in bone density in my lumbar spine. Both hips also improved, but they were less problematic for me to begin with. I highly recommend this product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best osteoporosis supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 07, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

wonderful all around support

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

OsteoPrime Plus Review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 11, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

The best supplement I have found for women who might be susceptible toward osteoporosis.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Supplement for Women with PCOS - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Отзыв оставлен Irene-PCOS июл 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and especially Chromium, as well as B6 and B12 Vitamins are essential to take for women who suffer from PCOS. I've been taking handfulls of supplements before to fullfill my mineral needs, but then I found this product and it has ALL of the minerals and vitamins recommended for PCOS in good proportions! The only downturn is that there are too many "flow agents" in this product like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tablets easy to swallow

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 05, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Most calcium complex supps are huge horsepills that gag me. This brand has smaller caplets that are fine to swallow. Dose is 4 caplets per day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

One of the best for bone health

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I take this for my bones. It helps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was using Bone-Up which is good but 6 capsules a day is a bit much. This one is 4 a day so slightly better. Some ingredients the same or similar but this product had quite a few more ingredients. Works out to be cheaper when you consider you only take 4 a day versus 6 a day. I'm happy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Osteo Pri,e

Отзыв оставлен CriticalReviewer янв 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Seems to be best of breed. Just started taking this, so too soon to expect results.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My genius doctor highly recommends this product as calcium supplement.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Since taking this product, my fingernails have become remarkably stronger! I am hoping it is also helping my osteoporosis.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2