Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

不思議な味

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

見た目・においにギョッとしますが、味は美味しいです。青汁ですが、キウイの味もする。日本にはない青汁です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Customer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is my favorite greens drink, tastes pleasant compared to the other greens drinks. And it helps me get my daily supply of vegetables.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Buy!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

so healthy

Отзыв оставлен mrkq10 окт 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

it tastes great alone and with smoothy,and also very healthy and boosts energy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My kids love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 12, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product tastes very good. It carved my sugar cravings.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Earth's Promise greens

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've used this product for years; after moving and getting settled, I couldn't figure out why I didn't feel as sharp. I forgot my greens! It is also gluten-free and a good way to get fruits and veggies in when the day just doesn't allow a good meal.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Overpowering taste

Отзыв оставлен WellnessRoad окт 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great stuff, can't get enough.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) I like this flavor mixed into the new V8 Fruit Splash drinks Yummy!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Green Drink

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 16 всего

1 2