Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent overall vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I take this as my daily vitamin (I'm not pregnant), so I only take half the recommended dosage. Due to other health issues, my body has trouble absorbing vitamins and nutrients from food. This product is the only on that has helped me. My hair and nails grow and stay strong; my super-sensitive digestive tract can tolerate the pills; and my body heals faster and feels better in general. I realize my use of product is atypical . . . but if my health-challenged body can benefit, I feel confident that others would benefit as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Vitamin for women

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Like another reviewer, I too am not pregnant but this is the only womens vitamin containing high doses of calcium. Since I started taking these pills a week ago at the recommended dose (I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon with meals) I noticed that my hair doesn't shed as much. I'm very happy with this formula.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

マルチミネラルビタミン剤 

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

成分が割と安心できそうと思い、リピート購入しています。錠剤が大きいです。慣れてきましたが・・・。英語レビューを読んでいて、妊婦さんではない方が効果を感じられて続けていらっしゃるようですね。私も妊婦 ではありませんが、朝1錠夜1錠、もしくは一錠だけにしたりとコントロールしながら飲んでいます。服用し始めて20日ほどで、髪にツヤがでてきたことと、肌がしっとりして調子がよくなりました。3か月後に血液検査で悪玉コレステロール値が15下がり、善玉コレステロール値が15上がっていました。これだけではなくエキストラバージンココナッツオイルも摂っています。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very complete prenatal.. No stomach issues at all!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

very good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего