RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent overall vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752904 ноя 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I take this as my daily vitamin (I'm not pregnant), so I only take half the recommended dosage. Due to other health issues, my body has trouble absorbing vitamins and nutrients from food. This product is the only on that has helped me. My hair and nails grow and stay strong; my super-sensitive digestive tract can tolerate the pills; and my body heals faster and feels better in general. I realize my use of product is atypical . . . but if my health-challenged body can benefit, I feel confident that others would benefit as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

マルチミネラルビタミン剤 

Отзыв оставлен 5751725512146965197 дек 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

成分が割と安心できそうと思い、リピート購入しています。錠剤が大きいです。慣れてきましたが・・・。英語レビューを読んでいて、妊婦さんではない方が効果を感じられて続けていらっしゃるようですね。私も妊婦 ではありませんが、朝1錠夜1錠、もしくは一錠だけにしたりとコントロールしながら飲んでいます。服用し始めて20日ほどで、髪にツヤがでてきたことと、肌がしっとりして調子がよくなりました。3か月後に血液検査で悪玉コレステロール値が15下がり、善玉コレステロール値が15上がっていました。これだけではなくエキストラバージンココナッツオイルも摂っています。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Vitamin for women

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3362304 сен 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Like another reviewer, I too am not pregnant but this is the only womens vitamin containing high doses of calcium. Since I started taking these pills a week ago at the recommended dose (I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon with meals) I noticed that my hair doesn't shed as much. I'm very happy with this formula.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1480371 мар 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very complete prenatal.. No stomach issues at all!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1724706 апр 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

very good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего