Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 36 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Super for Preventing Gout

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Ever since I started taking this product I haven't had a single flare up of my gout. Great!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not working for me anymore

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I had been taking this product and there was no gout attract until they changed the formula recently and the color of extract is now much lighter. It was dark purple in the past and it is now light pink. I am now having a gout attack, after taking this new formula for about a week.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for inflammation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

We use these capsules regularly to prevent inflammation from arthritis and muscle strain. We also use them in larger doses when We are in a lot of pain from sinusitis, headaches, muscle overuse, etc We also give these to our very active 8 yr old black lab. They help keep him from pain when he jumps too high to catch his jolly ball or runs until he is sore.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

product is excellent and the service is the best I have found.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

cherry fruit extreact

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I believe it has helped in controlling my gout attacks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

END GOUT!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I buy these for my daughter and husband and they are getting real good results, with cramps and gout

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product. It works well for the inflammation of arthritis and is a good source of antioxidants. iherbs is also a great company for any herbal needs. The price is great and your not ripped off by shipping. I will continue to buy my products from them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product helps relieve pain in my knees, the only herb my orthopedic surgeon recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 36 всего

1 2 3 4