Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

i have been taking this product for 6months now and have numerous autoimmune diseases such as fibromyalgia, Lupus, Herpes, and other diagnosis's such as pseudo tumor cerebral, osteoarthritis, herniated bulging disc in my C (4-5), severe inflammation and joint pain as well as sinustitis and much more. i am only 26 years of age and get sick very often. but ever since taking this product and other herbal supplements from iHerb i have decided to treat most of my symptoms naturally instead of the doctors having me on over 20 medications which actually made me sicker and iHerb has helped to treat many of my symptoms. this product helps to boost my immune system and if i feel a cold or flu coming on i take half to the maximum dose until the symptoms subside and i never really get sick. which is a miracle for me with all my diagnosis's at times before i started taking this herbal supplement i was sick nearly every other week and because of the autoimmune diseases my body would not fight off the infection or virus but attack within me and it would take weeks to a month to get over an infection/virus. but no more for me. thank you iherb. and i appreciate your fast service and delivery and your pleasant customer service. thank you and many blessing always, T.K (CA)

Cell Forte Max3 - or IP-6

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have seen this work wonders on animals with cancer. And it works wonders with people with cancer and other illnesses. I'm using it for myself for toxic mold exposure. But I have had a hedgehog on it with liver cancer, my friend had her horse on it for skin cancer, anther friend had her dog on it for autoimune issues....and many other animals I have seen do wonders on this. I had a small fatty tumor....after one month it shrunk the fatty tumor to 1/2 the size. But with all of these listed above, they where all given higher dosages. And this stuff is soooooo super safe, you do not have to worry about over dosing. Love the stuff. I've been a huge fan of this product, formerly known as IP-6 ever since 1990.

いい感じ

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

IP6やイノシトールを配合を気にせず飲めるのが楽ですよ。 さらにキノコ成分も入って、飲む量は少なく栄養は多く取れて一石二鳥。 これのおかげか末期ガン宣告されても、家で普通に生活できてます。

ENZYMATIC THERAPY, CELL FORTE MAX 3 -REVIEW

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am a cancer survivor and I've been using Cell Forte Max 3 to help my immune system for a few years now. When people gets cold or flu in the office I usually take the maximum capsules recommended to help my immune system. I guess it is working for me because I don't catch cold or flu that easily. I am taking 6 to 8 capsules daily for maintenance, when someone is sick in the office i take more to protect myself. My friends and families are using it too as a dietary supplement for immune defense.

For my Dog

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My dog has cancer and all these products are making him feel so much better.N-tenseand Lactoferrin are also helpful.

Cancer Patient

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am a cancer patient, and was recommended to take Cell Forte Max 3. I take 6 pills a day. After my chemo is started, we will do another blood draw, to see my levels, and the cell counts. thanks Susan

works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 13, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

works! I always keep a supply in flu season. find this is best of all immune support products

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Using this as part of my regime for dealing with cancer. I notice benefits.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have never found anything so powerful and effective in maintaining wellness. I start feeling sick and within a day I am feeling better. I had a bronchial infection within two day of taking the product I was feeling well again.

Best Immune Support on the market

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

If you want an immune boost or to help elevate mood (yes it does help mood!) you might consider getting IP-6 alone, but THIS supplement has extras (cat's claw and mushrooms) that make it superior to many immune support supplements. Not a bad idea to start taking this before winter and/or flu season every year, and maintain until spring allergy season clears. Powerful antioxidant!

1-10 из 27 всего