Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

さすがエンザイマティクセラピー!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

肌のためにビオチンを求めました。 単体よりもバランスを重視しながら大好きなエンザイマティクセラピーの商品で検索しましたところ、後で知ったのですが、成分を確認すると、糖代謝や善玉コレステロールUPも期待できるようです。 こちらとあわせてミヤリサンも飲んでます。 指先のひび割れは解消しました。 家族も気に入って飲んでます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

呑みやすいです。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

V-Bのような匂いのタブレットです。粒は普通で呑みやすいです。 気のせいかこれを呑むと体が温かくなるような感じがします。 このサプリのせいか分からないのですが、最近髪に白いものが混じってきたので、髪の健康にと思い呑み始めました。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Product Great, but I didn't order half a dozen!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product for about 1 and 1/2 years. Combined with Nioxin 2, my hair loss has reduced and my hair is noticeably thicker than before. However, on the Amazon site, I ordered 4+ bottles, which in Amazon jargon=4 bottles. In the transfer to the iHerb site, iHerb registered the amount as 6 bottles ("only 6 bottles remaining"=iHerb's post on Amazon) and sent me 6 bottles when I only wanted 4. I'm totally bummed that I couldn't 'edit' the amount in the Cart. It makes me want to find another supplier besides iHerb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fast Shipping, Best Hair Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Ordered on Monday night and received it on Friday afternoon. Fast Delivery and product really satisfy me. Best Hair Supplement so far! :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Biotin Forte

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Extra strength formula for a healthy body.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Reorder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Again we had a swift delivery without any hassle. The product is great and comes at low price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Biotin forte

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Awesome handling of purchase. Really fast shipping

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Most multi B supplements do not agree with me. There is a liquid multi B sold here on iherb (Life Time Liquid B) that is a lot more potent and doesn't bother me, but I like the convenience of these tablets. This is just a really nice B vitamin supplement that I would strongly recommend. Didn't realize I needed biotin, but I think it is a good part of this. I generally like Enzymatic Therapy products. I give the Biotin forte with zinc to my husband whose blood test showed low zinc levels.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

还未服用

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

还未服用

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nails & Hair Strength

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Give nails and hair, growth and helps with aging process.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2