RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1941531 фев 12, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Does help some

Отзыв оставлен arieschild апр 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this because I got no releif from any other enzyme. This one does work, but it doesn't fix the problems. I found out my problem was mainly because of way too much fiber in my diet. I have followed all the fiber wagon advice for 10 years, now I am listening to my body, have gone on a low fiber diet and getting help for my digestive problems on my own online. Feeling better slowly.

Really helps!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2000421 дек 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

worked well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2153251 апр 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009626 янв 16, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Great for Indigestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2061099 май 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1664761 авг 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

Soothes the burn

Отзыв оставлен KennyH ноя 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This will not take away your heartburn completely, but it is soothing and helps the burn a lot. The ingredients in this are known to help coat the digestive system to protect from acid damage.

Another Good Homeopathic medicine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077786 апр 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I'm beginning to wonder about prescription medicines. This product works for my daughter, when the prescription meds did not.

Great for acid indigestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1366194 дек 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have MCS, and gastritis is one of the first symptoms that I get after exposure to a chemical. I start taking these righ away, and they alleviate the symptoms almost immediately. They've been tremendously helpful.

1-10 из 35 всего