RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Won't buy again - recommend organic selenium or sodium selenite instead

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth дек 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I picked this one because it allowed me to adjust serving size to suit - it's not a megadose, has no added junk and can be tailored to need, offering more flexibility than caps/tabs. However - for whatever reason, even less than suggested dose caused collagen issues for me and I had to stop using it. I've also tried a non-yeast L-selenomethionine (Solgar) - unfortunately the tablet fillers caused me similar issues. I've recently tried a different brand, and aside from dose, it's perfect. Of particular interest to me - selenium has been shown to regulate: 1) lipoxygenases (e.g. arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase, which transforms EFAs into inflammatory mediators); and 2) circadian rhythm. I notice when I don't get enough selenium, I start turning into a night owl. I've found it doesn't take much to reset, and because (as with everything) there's a fine balance between not enough/too much, I'd prefer a selenium supplement I can increase in smaller increments than the majority of supplements allow, to save me having to cut tablets all the time. I've since read asthma studies that used sodium selenite (not selenate), so am tempted to try it. Vit E inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) - so both are beneficial. Magnesium is a selenium (and vit E) antagonist - making many vege sources of selenium (such as nuts, brown rice, etc), a catch-22 if selenium intake is inadequate. This one's tasteless in water and yeast free - but I don't recommend it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good source of Selenium

Отзыв оставлен HyperTEXTuality июл 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I loved the idea of adding Selenium to my water. Also, it meant less additives and capsules, etc. I was so excited about using this that I then ordered the respective liquid Selenium from Trace Minerals. Surprisingly, I wasn't happy with it. I like Eidon's supplement better.

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5081120529577028619 июл 29, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

No fillers, just what you need and easy to take

셀레늄

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1110921 окт 23, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

아버지가 항암치료 하시는데 셀레늄 드시는게 좋다고 해서 이 제품으로 복용하십니다 암환자들에게 유명한 셀레나@ 앰플은 가격이 좀 있어서 성분보고 이걸로 골랐어요 맛은 거의 느껴지지 않는다고 하십니다

Happy

Отзыв оставлен 5572519946278743577 янв 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Does the job!

Love Eidon

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona авг 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Eidon products are so terrific and I know they are working

Great brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3048139 мар 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Ionic selenium is very readily absorbed.

Not pure Selenium !

Отзыв оставлен 5035186151519159078 окт 27, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I asked for pure selenium - this product is obviously watered down in spite of the bottle saying " liquid concentrate"

1-8 из 8 всего