Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Won't buy again - recommend organic selenium or sodium selenite instead

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth дек 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I picked this one because it allowed me to adjust serving size to suit - it's not a megadose, has no added junk and can be tailored to need, offering more flexibility than caps/tabs. However - for whatever reason, even less than suggested dose caused collagen issues for me and I had to stop using it. I've also tried a non-yeast L-selenomethionine (Solgar) - unfortunately the tablet fillers caused me similar issues. I've recently tried a different brand, and aside from dose, it's perfect. Of particular interest to me - selenium has been shown to regulate: 1) lipoxygenases (e.g. arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase, which transforms EFAs into inflammatory mediators); and 2) circadian rhythm. I notice when I don't get enough selenium, I start turning into a night owl. I've found it doesn't take much to reset, and because (as with everything) there's a fine balance between not enough/too much, I'd prefer a selenium supplement I can increase in smaller increments than the majority of supplements allow, to save me having to cut tablets all the time. I've since read asthma studies that used sodium selenite (not selenate), so am tempted to try it. Vit E inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) - so both are beneficial. Magnesium is a selenium (and vit E) antagonist - making many vege sources of selenium (such as nuts, brown rice, etc), a catch-22 if selenium intake is inadequate. This one's tasteless in water and yeast free - but I don't recommend it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good source of Selenium

Отзыв оставлен BeHealthyBeHappy июл 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I loved the idea of adding Selenium to my water. Also, it meant less additives and capsules, etc. I was so excited about using this that I then ordered the respective liquid Selenium from Trace Minerals. Surprisingly, I wasn't happy with it. I like Eidon's supplement better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 29, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

No fillers, just what you need and easy to take

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

셀레늄

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

아버지가 항암치료 하시는데 셀레늄 드시는게 좋다고 해서 이 제품으로 복용하십니다 암환자들에게 유명한 셀레나@ 앰플은 가격이 좀 있어서 성분보고 이걸로 골랐어요 맛은 거의 느껴지지 않는다고 하십니다

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great brand

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Ionic selenium is very readily absorbed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Happy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Does the job!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love Eidon

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona авг 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Eidon products are so terrific and I know they are working

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Selenium concentrate is great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This concentrated selenium recommended by the Medical Medium I find easy to take, it has no taste and is effective.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not pure Selenium !

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 27, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I asked for pure selenium - this product is obviously watered down in spite of the bottle saying " liquid concentrate"

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего