Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Seems fairly gentle on the stomach and absorbable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I don't often give products 5 stars, but I'm really thrilled to find a zinc that I can take, as they all seem to really hurt my stomach usually. I strongly suspect I have copper overload, and I am definitely noticing some benefits from taking this zinc, but it will be a long road to getting rid of the excess copper. For those who find zinc supplements hurt their stomach, I thoroughly recommend taking this zinc with a heaped teaspoon of coconut oil (which is good for you anyway). I don't know why the coconut oil helps, but it really does.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I can't say enough about this product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I was experiencing severe anxiety and many symptoms of pyroluria. I was already taking B6 so I decided to try zinc and this was the zinc that was recommended. The first couple days i took it, there was no taste. On about the 3rd to 4th day, i noticed a distinct metallic taste about 20 seconds after taking it. At that time my anxiety had decreased significantly. I went online wondering about the taste/no taste thing and found that they actually use ionic zinc to tell a person's zinc levels. If there's no taste at all, it's a severe deficiency; if one tastes it 10-20 seconds later it's a moderate deficiency; if you begin to taste it immediately and the taste gets stronger over 20 seconds, it's a mild deficiency; and if you taste it totally immediately upon ingesting, there is no deficiency. very cool... Anyway, after a year or so of taking it, i thought i could get away with a cheaper form of zinc and was taking a supplement that contained zinc (even more than the Eidon) but after a time, I noticed my anxiety was starting to increase. I ordered another bottle of the Eidon from iHerb, and within 2 days of taking it my anxiety was down. And, the first day on it, i couldn't taste the zinc at all. so despite supposedly taking more zinc, i obviously wasn't absorbing it. i feel kind of lucky that the anxiety warns me of the deficiency, because zinc is needed for so many processes in the body.

Great brand

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I take ionic zinc all the time especially Fall and Winter and I haven't had a cold in years

Amazing mineral

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 26, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I take 3-5 times the recommended dose throughout the day and only then feel amazing. It is energening so I don't take it in the late afternoons & at least 2 hrs away from any medication. Always listen to your body!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Feel better when I add this

Отзыв оставлен 4points янв 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I've used cold-eeze zinc lozenges and found them to be helpful when there's a cold "lurking". Not sure all the ways zinc can support wellness (but plenty of internet searching can help with that). All I know is that I feel better when I add this to my drinking water every day. It is as if my body wants it because whenever I run out I keep reaching for the empty bottle.

Strength to low