RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Seems fairly gentle on the stomach and absorbable

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280183 май 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I don't often give products 5 stars, but I'm really thrilled to find a zinc that I can take, as they all seem to really hurt my stomach usually. I strongly suspect I have copper overload, and I am definitely noticing some benefits from taking this zinc, but it will be a long road to getting rid of the excess copper. For those who find zinc supplements hurt their stomach, I thoroughly recommend taking this zinc with a heaped teaspoon of coconut oil (which is good for you anyway). I don't know why the coconut oil helps, but it really does.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great brand

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3048139 мар 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I take ionic zinc all the time especially Fall and Winter and I haven't had a cold in years

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing mineral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2080067 фев 26, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I take 3-5 times the recommended dose throughout the day and only then feel amazing. It is energening so I don't take it in the late afternoons & at least 2 hrs away from any medication. Always listen to your body!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Feel better when I add this

Отзыв оставлен 4points янв 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I've used cold-eeze zinc lozenges and found them to be helpful when there's a cold "lurking". Not sure all the ways zinc can support wellness (but plenty of internet searching can help with that). All I know is that I feel better when I add this to my drinking water every day. It is as if my body wants it because whenever I run out I keep reaching for the empty bottle.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ok

Отзыв оставлен 5644338609508464514 фев 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Ok

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего