Добавлен в корзину

Отзыв оставлен nancy28 дек 05, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

新鲜,无沙

Soup enhancer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I like to shred the sheets and add some to my soup and sometimes to my salads. It has a seaweed flavor but I like that flavor.

1st time making sushi

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I was extremely pleased with the results. I received exactly what I expected and at the quality I expected. The price was reasonable also. Delivery was a bit slow, it shipped the day after my order was placed on a Sat and was only delivered on a Friday. However, I see this as a fault with the delivery method and not iHerb. I would highly recommend.

Great - Nori Sea Vegetable, .8 oz (25 g) 10 Sheets

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Really good, try with brown rice.

great tasting nori

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I love these nori! just wish it was cheaper!

High Quality NORI

Отзыв оставлен jayzou янв 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

As a seaweed aficionado for years, I have tried various types of nori and I can tell you that this is quality stuff. I just wish they sold these in larger quantities rather than just 10 sheets per pack. Another con I had was that they don't come toasted and ready for use, you have to toast them yourself.

Good, but...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good product, but if you get the larger package, the bag has a built-in fresh zip seal whereas this one does not.

maybe user error

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I tried preparing these and wasn't happy with the flavor - will need to experiment with diff oils and seasonings...

1-8 из 8 всего