Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helped with detox

Отзыв оставлен AbominableDeathMachine окт 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this product to help detoxify my body after I had a severe toxic reaction to Cipro. I take it in conjuction with selenium and kelp with iodine to clear fluoride from my system as it breaks off from the larger molecule, and to clear the by-products of cell death and (hopefully) repair.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

PectaSol-C

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The product quality has decreased significantly

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The powder is much finer, difficult to dissolve and clumps when put in the water. The taste has also changed since the precious batch delivered late in 2010. It looks like the production process has changed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for repair

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Ive been using this for a few days now and am slowly repairing my adrenals (following on from a bodybuilding competition) in combination with Inositol. I take it first thing in the morning to off-set any acidity. It doesnt dissolve in water very well, but it tastes quite pleasant.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

psa falling

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems to work quite well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Use this product in an effort to lower my psa. While I also altered my diet, thie product appears to be part of the solution as my psa has dropped over 2 points over the past 6 months.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Prostate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is great for treating and preventing prostate C.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Comes as powder - reminding me of the pharmacy of my youth

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I like that this comes just as a powder (can be more pure). After mixing it with very little water it becomes easy to spoon down.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pecta-Sol for cancer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Very good product, recommended by Naturapath for free radical cancer protection in a cancer patient. Excellent service by I-Herb and reasonable prices! Thanks

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 25 всего

1 2 3