Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product cleared a long-standing digestive problem and it did that in just a couple of weeks. Helped with heartburn and a severe case of belching/bloating after meals. I dreaded meals because I knew I was going to be miserable for at least an hour afterwards. This product is simply amazing. Now I forget to take it here and there but the symptoms have not returned.

A Digestive Formula that works wonders

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

In just a few days a chronic complex of digestive disorders and discomforts that plagued me for over 50 years began to clear up. I have tried everything available with little effect, and doctors haven't helped, but this formula worked miracles. My wife also is taking it, and it is doing her a lot of good as well.

integrative digestive formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am using this product now for 60 days. It's an excellent product, works well for me. It even eliminates the need for extra fiber. I will reorder today. J. Heynen

Belching is gone

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered this for my mother who is going through chemo. She claims that when she does not take them, she returns to the terible heartburn and belching constantly. This product surely worked for her in her digestive area.

Very good!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This has helped with IBS dramatically. Would highly recommend it.

Not a digestive stimulant

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

It was supposed to stimulate peristalsis as the manufacturers claim utilizing the Chi energies but unfortunately it did nothing; I have Hashimoto's so I needed something to stimulate peristalsis as the rate of transit of the food is very slow in the stomach and in the intestines; your best solution is the digestive enzymes( Enzymedica Enzymes) and stomach acid pills to stimulate the pancreatic digestive juices.........otherwise you will have to treat your thyroid because the gut is deeply influenced by the thyroid.

1-6 из 6 всего