Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I notice a big difference in energy and overall health when taking this supplement. All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the tablets. It provides excellent support for damaged and struggling livers. Believe it or not it does help stabilize my blood sugars. If your liver is fatty you will have problems with insulin stabilization.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have difficulty digesting and assimilating fats and related fat soluble vitamin deficiencies. Vita Liptropic helps a lot. I started taking it along with other supplements after what seemed to be a gallbladder attack. I didn't realise how much it was helping me until I ran out. I will make sure to always have some on hand now. I take 3/day - one with each meal.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have to be honest - my favorite lipotropic is by Nature's Life, but iherb doesn't carry it. This is a close second though.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

lipotropic is the best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Thanks for a great experience form iHerb. The prices are good and the shipping was great. I will shop here again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vita Lipotropic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have not felt it's working yet. I am using Vita Lipotropic in conjunction to a diet program. It does not give me any side effect, so I will try using them for a while to see how it works on me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего