Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 55 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best thing for allergies i have found. It is as effective as over the counter antihistamines without the drowsiness. Finally, a herb that really works.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works for me.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have had 10 years or more of improved sinus functioning since taking this product. Prior to this I had annual bouts of bronchitis or sinusitis and ongoing post nasal drip and difficult nasal congestion. Now I am not totally asymptomatic. But life is so much more easier without the ongoing challenge of poor sinus health.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Many Uses!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product by this company. I use it daily for my allergies and no longer have to take shots! I also used it during my pregnancy to keep my iron levels up and I never had a low test. It is an amazing product that I will use 'til I become soil. ;)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stinging nettles

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

There are so many benefits to taking stinging nettles, but the biggest is for hair. You really can't believe how potent it is until you try it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

love love this product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I get very unpredictable long and heavy periods, when I take the nettle it decreases the flow and shortens the days instantly, love love this product, thanks iherb.com.I wish I can give this product more than five stars.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

over-active immune system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Have used this product for 20 years to manage my lupus and chemical sensitivity. I take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day. Is very helpful with Asthma attacks.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good-bye Allergies

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken these on and off for the last 10 years or so. I swear by them and never need Claritin and didn't have to take any iron supplements while pregnant because of these even though I was diagnosed with an iron deficiency prior to being pregnant. Love them!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I take for allergies and also with bladderwrack for weight loss. I lost 13 pounds.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stinging Nettle, freeze dried

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take these for air borne pollen allergies. They stop the whole histamine reaction in your blood stream and quell the runny nose. And nettles are non-toxic. I take 2 caps every 4 hours when affected.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ms.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Works very well on sinus congestion

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 55 всего

1 2 3 4 5