RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 54 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1867676 ноя 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best thing for allergies i have found. It is as effective as over the counter antihistamines without the drowsiness. Finally, a herb that really works.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758444 июл 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have had 10 years or more of improved sinus functioning since taking this product. Prior to this I had annual bouts of bronchitis or sinusitis and ongoing post nasal drip and difficult nasal congestion. Now I am not totally asymptomatic. But life is so much more easier without the ongoing challenge of poor sinus health.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Many Uses!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2444406 май 31, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product by this company. I use it daily for my allergies and no longer have to take shots! I also used it during my pregnancy to keep my iron levels up and I never had a low test. It is an amazing product that I will use 'til I become soil. ;)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

love love this product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1978504 фев 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I get very unpredictable long and heavy periods, when I take the nettle it decreases the flow and shortens the days instantly, love love this product, thanks iherb.com.I wish I can give this product more than five stars.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

over-active immune system

Отзыв оставлен 5019407827851081206 дек 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Have used this product for 20 years to manage my lupus and chemical sensitivity. I take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day. Is very helpful with Asthma attacks.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stinging nettles

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2212261 май 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

There are so many benefits to taking stinging nettles, but the biggest is for hair. You really can't believe how potent it is until you try it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ms.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2517201 ноя 29, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Works very well on sinus congestion

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Stinging Nettle, freeze dried

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1173148 мар 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take these for air borne pollen allergies. They stop the whole histamine reaction in your blood stream and quell the runny nose. And nettles are non-toxic. I take 2 caps every 4 hours when affected.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798027 июл 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I take for allergies and also with bladderwrack for weight loss. I lost 13 pounds.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good-bye Allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254020 июл 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken these on and off for the last 10 years or so. I swear by them and never need Claritin and didn't have to take any iron supplements while pregnant because of these even though I was diagnosed with an iron deficiency prior to being pregnant. Love them!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 54 всего

1 2 3 4 5