RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Irritability, and Restlessness

Отзыв оставлен rabbit авг 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been searching for something that will help me reduce daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. This Passion Flower extract does all that and more. It has also helped with my insomnia. I keep this next to my bed so that whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I drop a few dropper's-full underneath my tongue. Within five minutes of taking this, I am feeling calm again and can fall right back asleep. I also keep a bottle in my purse. When I use it during the day it doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy and I am able to function just fine. I simply feel calm and can go about my daily routine feeling more at ease. When you use the sublingual method (under the tongue), it can burn a little because of the alcohol, but that goes away after a while. I do it that way because it works faster. I wish there were an alcohol-free version. I have to use more than the recommended dose in order to notice anything, but this definitely gives me a much better feeling than California Poppy or Damiana, which both seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms. This is definitely a must-have item during the stressful winter holidays, during big events, or while shopping in a Wal-Mart store.

Wonderful Sleep Aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2157235 дек 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Also excellent for calming nerves and releasing anxiety! Thank you i-herb for proving such great products at such reasonable prices!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1861916 фев 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I expected it to be a little more potent being an extract, but the dose reads 15-30 drops and I tried 20 the first time. Times after that I have tried the higher end of the range it seems to suffice. I tried the tea from the dried parts the past and the taste was overwhelming. Although this has a similar taste, mixed with a tiny bit of hot water and its an earthy flavor but more pleasant than anything. I put a drop of honey in with it and its delicious. The bottle and dropper are nice glass. It definitely relaxes my muscles, I feel very 'heavy' after I've taken the higher dose and I sleep like a baby!

PASSIONFLOWER

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2628141 мар 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN IN CAPSULE FORM

Great for stress

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2523062 фев 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Bought this from a recommendation from Dr. Oz, it really does work on stress. Not as good as the REscue Remedy though.

mind relaxation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1576563 фев 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

great for safe relief of anxiety and helpful for sleep.

Helps me fall asleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682184 ноя 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I use this occasionally when I'm stressed and likely to have a hard time falling asleep, and it relaxes me and gets me to sleep pretty quickly.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Awesome for a stressful day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2800958 фев 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I can take a little of this in water early in the day and feel calm even when my toddler is screaming in the store. LOVE it.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Vilacha апр 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use it for anxiety in my attempt to quite smoking and it works pretty well... Makes you a bit drowsy sometimes, so take care if you're planning to drive your car.

Sleep aide