Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 33 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was having massive hair loss that is what drove me to the product. Since I started taking 3 pill a day my hair loss has stopped and I noticed new growth.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

freeze dried quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Eclectic are one of the few (if only) companies that have Freeze Dried herbs. I find this process to deliver far better results over regular herbs. This seems to increase my testosterone levels, though for me, it has a strong diuretic effect, so I need to take it off and on.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

best product for allergy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен juniper июн 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I really like freeze-dried products. This product is potent.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

These guys seem to know what they are doing. The freshness and potency of their products is obvious as soon as you open the lid and smell them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good for a desert being

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Nettles work well to combat allergies. And, what us men who are over 60 can appreciate is that they help the urinary flow. They are especially helpful to men who have benigh prostate issues

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Eclectic Institute, Nettle Root (Fresh Freeze Dried)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A knowledgeable food supplement retailer advised these as the most potent on the market. I take three a day to prevent the reoccurrence of prostate cancer.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nettle root

Отзыв оставлен yorkjack22 янв 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

水分を出来るだけ取る方が良いと寝る前にお茶を飲むせいか夜中に2~3回トイレに立ちます。 冬になるときついのでこのNettle Rootを飲み始めましたらせいぜい1回起きるだけになりました。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Only the Ingredient You Want

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Freeze dried nettle root may be the ticket for men's health and hair. Will keep taking.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Probably good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I used it for prostate treatment and it was not helpful. Complex prostate supplements with saw palmetto, nettle root and other stuff give better effect.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 33 всего

1 2 3 4