Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Love it and it works for everything.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My mom had a sore around her nose where the tube for her oxygen is. The sore had been there for 4 years. It would scab it would open back up. My mom put a couple of drops of the 7 Mushroom Blend around the sore, the next day it was gone and it has not returned. Months ago I fell and hurt my hand. Of course it is taking forever to heal. I started using the 7 Mushroom Blend on it and I am now pain free.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good for your immune system

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I think it helps raise your level of white blood cells

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product for nervous system.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

i tried lion's mane from the same company which is very good for the nervous system for jumpy thoughts, this provides a little added benefit with the nervous system with the other mycelia ingredients. both are good and safe combos for the nervous system. you can't find these products or ingredients anywhere in the health stores glad iherb is stocking this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I am amazed with this organic blend, very happy with it so far. However, I would like the label to be clearer with regard to the processing of the mycelia and whether this blend is the 'whole' plant or an islolate or extract.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great selection great price fast shipping Happy customer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good review

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 29, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I used it for two weeks now, it seems really boosting immune system as I feel great and full of energy. Thx

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I will by it again

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I will bay it again

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Just wish the ingredients were Organic, but I don't have to swalloaw a pill and it contains Larix.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love this!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

After having a cancer diagnosis I decided to boost my immune system with a mushroom blend. This is a great product at a great price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2