Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 44 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for Athletes VO2 Max

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 08, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Been using this for a long time now and this is one of the best brands not just for price but TRUE QUALITY. I am a runner and cyclist and have noticed a change in my VO2 Max. It really helps the lungs not only for recovery but for when you are working at 80-95%

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems to be Working!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking this a few days after having abdominal surgery. I do feel a difference in the energy and I don't know if it's from this or the surgery, but I'm down 16 pounds in 3 weeks time. The last week alone was a 7 pound drop.  It does seem to be melting off without any effort on my part and certainly no exercise. I still have 3 more weeks of recovery and am curious to see if there will be another drop in weight. Believe me - I can use it! My son is now taking it with me and he has noticed an increase in energy as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Wonderful it helps my breathing tremendously Couldn't believe that fast delivery also. Thank you...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 15, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

this was my best bet on cordyceps until I tried another brand not sold here. oriveda in holland makes a superior cordyceps extract. much more pricey but you feel it from first time you dose. read the info on their website and you will see why 99% of all suppliers are selling you non active cordyceps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

身体が軽くなります。

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

初めて飲んでいます。高齢者なので疲れが溜まりやすく色々なサプリを試していますが「冬虫夏草」は非常に高価なので手が出なかったのですがコチラはリーズナブルで説明もしっかりしていたので購入しました。栄養ドリンクより効き目有りです。サプリも重複すると身体に毒になるので、今迄飲んでいたのを止めてコチラだけにしました。疲れが残らず良いです。今年の夏を乗り越える自信がでました。コチラはこれからも続けます。かなり効き目が強いので小柄な私は一錠で十分です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Meduvar фев 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing Stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I knew the beneficial properties of Cordyceps but i didn't expect fast results. These tablets are a real boost of energy for anybody wanting to go the extra mile. Highly recommended for those who have tried other energy-boost products and paid twice as much! Robert

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Increased stamina

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have lyme disease. And Cordyceps gave me increased stamina and lessened stress feelings and sensitivity.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

veggie caps problem

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is a very good product but the veggie caps are of big problem. Many of them come apart and the whole bottle is full of powder!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 44 всего

1 2 3 4 5