Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

This is one of the...

Отзыв оставлен TinVal мар 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product~

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good milk thistle for the price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

We've tried different brands of milk thistle. There are a couple of other ones that are as good, if not even more potent, than this one, but they're considerably more expensive. We tried another one that costs less than this one, but it was very weak. So we've stuck to this one as a good product at a good price point.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Milk Thistle

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I am going on trust. This is supposed to remove the fat in my liver. I hope it helps.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Corn Free

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 21, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

An important product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

People should be more aware of good features of milk thistle!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Happy Liver !

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I like to use Milk thistle as it is a great detoxifier and this is an easy way to take it and it is very pure.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mild Taste!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product, I've been taking a dropperful each day with a few tablespoons of juice or water, it's very mild and easy to take.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great liver help

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Detoxに

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

疲れているKidneyをお持ちの方に良いかもです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2