RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Answered My Prayers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1688746 янв 02, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

My mother first bought this product for me since my daughter was having recurring ear infections. It was a cycle with the doctors: she would get an ear infection, the doctor prescribed antibiotics, then 2 weeks after getting off the antibiotics she would get another ear infection. As a mother with a 1 yr-old, it was getting extremely frustrating. Then the doctors spoke to me about putting tubes in her ears! Sugar-coating the fact that kids end up with some form of partial deafness because of it. Larix ended all of that the day I started giving her this supplement. It is a great immune builder, I use it myself as well. We rarely get colds, and if we do get them we recover extremely quickly. I feel this is the best product on the market and I couldn't live without it.

Amazing stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2743331 янв 11, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

My 12 mo old son had ear infection after ear infection and was on 7 different antibiotics in 9 months. I finally took him to a naturapath who prescribed larch extract powder. It was like a miracle. My son is now 8 yrs old and has NEVER had another ear infection. His immune system is strong and he rarely gets sick (maybe once a year at most).

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1701228 ноя 15, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

My naturopath suggested I take 1 Tbsp of this supplement daily to build my immune system. The only week I've been sick since May is the week I ran out! Even when everyone else in my house gets ill, I either don't get it or just get very mild symptoms and then don't get it...I really believe in Larix. And, iHerb has the best price I've found for this product on the Internet.

Eclectic Institute, Larix powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3322588 мар 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My naturopath recommended that we take this when we feel like we're starting to get sick. It seems to cut down on the severity of our cold and flu symptoms. We mix it with juice. iHerb.com has the best price I could find.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for the immune system and for allergies

Отзыв оставлен lifeglutenfree фев 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product for myself and my daughter who is a toddler. It helps boost her immune system and helps with her allergies. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to boost their immunity! I like to mix mine with ultima replenisher.

Larix

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049396 ноя 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

We love Larix and would not be without it! It helps our immune systems during winter. Colds, virus and even the flu don't touch us or shorten the time of illness. It really helps with breathing problems from pneumonia to asthma.

Wow!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1928732 сен 15, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I didn't know what to think when my naturopath first put me on this product, but boy has it helped by immune system! I don't get sick very often and when I do, I'm not as sick as other people.

For Allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2696377 фев 22, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was "prescribed" Eclectic Institute's Larix for my allergies. I add to my coffee each morning 1-4 Tbs depending on severity of symptopms. It has greatly helped me as I am allegic to everything and sinus headaches were a way of life for me. I love this product and recommend it.

Larix Review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1122083 апр 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Larix is a supplement that is recommended by my physician to help boost my immune system and to help with digestion. nIt is especially nice that iherb sells the 12 ounce version since it makes much more sense in terms of price.

Larix is a health saver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2898162 мар 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Larix for a decade, during which time I would guess that it has a hundred times helped me prevent catching something that is going around. I've turned many people on to it, with the same results. If you feel a scratch in your throat, take it! Don't hesitate until it's too late. Thank you iHerb for your continually low prices, half of what they sell it for here in the town I live in.

1-10 из 36 всего