RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 25 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Only freeze dried garlic is stable & complete.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 мар 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Garlic has a half life of less than 14 days once crushed, after that, components like allicin are no longer active. Freeze drying garlic naturally preserves all these components so that it remains as fresh as the day it was harvested. This is proving to be indispensable for my chronic/hidden infections, sinuses & poor circulation. I will never be without this from now on.

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1105464 мар 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

Best garlic caps I've found

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3019220 фев 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I don't really trust the "aged" garlic since I've read it isn't as effective and doesn't have as much of the original constitutes as fresh garlic, such as the acillin. This is fresh organic garlic freeze dried, which is the second best thing to eating it raw. I can feel a difference when I take it.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3201174 ноя 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

its 1) organic 2) freeze dried and not an extract, meaning theres no heat extraction, alcohol, or chemicals involved. extremely pure and not standardized. 3) still has 2-4,000 mcg of Allicin Taste is very mild garlic and if put on food, doesnt taste like garlic but butter. weird but good. No garlic aftertaste. Considering this is the closest to the raw, real thing, great product!

very good fresh garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2402326 апр 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is very fresh garlic. So I think I get all the benefits of the garlic in this pill. It is anti-bacterial and also good against parasites.

Eclectic garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2143987 дек 23, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of the best garlic products I have ever used; be it for parasite cleansing,immune function, infection control or just daily cardiovascular maintenance, it's the best.

Powerful garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3092830 ноя 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

Very good garlic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2882806 фев 11, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A bit hard going down - they do stink in the jar!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 мар 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

BUT no discernable garlic burps afterward, which is important. Good price, good company. I like that you only have to take a couple of caps, but don't like that the product info on this website doesn't include what the caps are made of.

Awesome!