Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Really Works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 05, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I no longer need to take any prescription meds for diabetes because of the Fenugreek. It lowers my blood sugar naturally, and if I cheat on my diet badly, I take 3-4 capsules. There are no side effects and I feel better using this product and other nutrients for health than I did using meds.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Allergic Reaction

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I believe this is a very good quality, potent product. With that said I do not suffer from any allergies and after taking this Fenugreek, I experienced a severe reaction, it took me 3 times to realize what was causing it, through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fenugreek. I had extreme heat that went through my body along with hives that started in my face and went down through my arms and neck, my chest became tight and had a minor difficulty in breathing, this lasted for about 20-30 minutes before it subsided. After stopping Fenugreek I have not had this experience, I take many supplements, but this was one of the newer ones I was trying for Blood Sugar Control. I do continue to take the Slendatrol supplement which does contain a small amount of Fenugreek, without any reaction at this time. Also, after reading reviews about allergic reactions to fenugreek, it did say not to combine products that contain fenugreek.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My daughter uses this to help increase her breast milk and she says Eclectic Institute works the best for her.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fenugreek and breastfeeding

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 16, 2006 | Проверенная покупка

I used this product to increase my milk supply when my daughter had a tongue tie. It worked much better than the tablets at our local health food store and was much less expensive!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Concentrated Formula

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I feel I am getting a concentrated version from these and who wouldn't love that?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

milk supply

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

wonderful strength and quality for milk supply

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

fast shipping

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 23, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

well, the service has been always good with iherb. I just wish iherb can carry Vision Response 90 tab in the furture

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I have been taking those pills and it works very well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

جيد جداً

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

الحلبة ترفع من مستوى التسترون

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Very excellent . Very good....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2