Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Tastes Fresh and Clean

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 21, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This mix of dandelion root and leaf is powerful yet gentle for liver and kidney cleansing. We take it 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and have noticed improved digestion, less bloating, less gas, less burping up sour stomach acid, and less upset stomach. Tried other detox and liver support products but they were too strong. Dandelion is amazing. It gets results without detox reactions. Start low and slowly work up to recommended dosage on bottle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

완전효과 봤습니다.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

제가 염증이 참 많이 나는......--; 체질이 좀 그런데, 그것도 계속 똑같은 자리에.. 상품평 보고 구입했고, 한 사흘 하루 3번씩 마셨는데. 거짓말처럼 염증이 사라졌어요. 항상 고름 짜고 소독하고 한바탕 난리를 쳐야했는데, 깨끗하게 그냥 사라져서 너무 신기했고, 가정 상비약으로 두고 먹을 생각입니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Next best thing to fresh dandelion

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My favourite way to have dandelion is to eat fresh dandelion as a salad. It helps my liver and helps my whole body to detoxify. When I don't have access to fresh greens, I take this tincture in water instead. This little bottle is great for when I'm on the road.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taken on trust

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

According to my herbal books this is supposed to help liver function so I take it on trust.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 17, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Fabulous service, thanks!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Organic product. Helped me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 15, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Weird and weak

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I took this right after I had taken Gaia herbs dandelion drops for a month- and I gotta say this one is so disappointing. The Gaia one tasted very powerful and bitter, at first I could barely tolerate the taste; but it did a fantastic job. This one has pretty much no taste, it just tastes like water, or watered down something. And it does absolutely nothing, I feel no difference at all. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this product. I'm definitely not buying this again. I was attracted by the cheap price, but it was so not worth it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего