RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Just try it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286892 янв 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

IHerb has a great selection of products also they make it hassle free shopping. I won't buy this product anywhere else now. I can also get the quantity that I want for a great price. IHerb also has products that are hard to find where I live. I'm glad I found this great place to shop.

Love this...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538564 авг 18, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I even think it tastes good...much better than straight spirulina.

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287812 авг 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product now for about 2 years. I add it to my green smoothie. The taste is also great. I like the powder because when mixed with juice or water it gets into your blood within 10-15 minutes. It definitely cleanses the body.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Earthrise, Green Blends Cleansing - One of my early spirulinas - very good, but ...

Отзыв оставлен Thoughtful-Reviews фев 08, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

When I first came to know Spirulina, Earthrise was the only reputable source that I know at the time (2005). Over time, I came to know more Spirulinas, at much better prices. Now, I'm a regular for Now Foods' and Nutrex's powdered spirulinas. Their prices are'hotter'. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Earthrise Green Blemds 210 grams

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2150485 мар 13, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product!

Earthrise Cleansing Green Blends

Отзыв оставлен jscott4998 окт 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using 1 teaspoon of this product daily in either rice milk for almost 6 months now. It has helped tremendously with my digestion and elimination.

Love this product!

Отзыв оставлен 5260641506232206154 май 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love Spirulina and the Chlorella is such a wonderful addition! Great for my system.

Earthrise-Cleansing-Green-Blends-7-4-oz-210-g-Powder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2220698 фев 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use it each day.It gives me energy and keeps my body healthy.

Effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3349772 янв 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

A daily detox is good and this company combines several greens that helps to cleanse your digestive system - price is good too!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Overall satisfaction with the product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1257716 июн 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I feel much better, I lost some pound as well. I don´t have problems with my stomach as I used to have before. Preparation is also very easy. From my point of view I really recomend this product.

1-10 из 12 всего