RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

LOVE IT!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2391991 апр 08, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492025 ноя 26, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3174025 июл 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3315071 июн 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

GREAT PRODUCT!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1324255 дек 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It really helps with digestion and I love the taste! Thank you Iherb for your great customer service! Iherb is the BEST!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1302870 окт 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It tastes great and really helps my digestive system to work better. Good value for maoney

Love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2960963 авг 22, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Not to get weird, but this stuff fixed bowel probs I didn't know I had. My stomach feels flatter after one bottle, and I never get that "ugh" feeling after a meal anymore. I give a quarter dose to my toddler in her juice- she eats tons of fruit and veg but her bowel movements were still "pellety". This fixed her right up in two days!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1895863 фев 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2740623 фев 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Good for the price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 ноя 20, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I used to mix protein shake and it works good, and specially for the price.

1-10 из 23 всего