Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

GREAT PRODUCT!

Отзыв оставлен IHerbforyou янв 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product because it works! The list of phytonutrients, vitamins and traceelements is very impressive! I get a little boost in energy after taking it and feel more energetic and sharp in mind then usual.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Full supply of daily vitamins in under 10 seconds!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is the easiest way I have ever taken a good, whole foods multivitamin. Instead of multiple pills throughout the day, it's just one swallow that goes down easily (especially nice if taking pills are a problem). I don't bother tasting it (just swallow quickly and don't breathe out of your nose during the process) because frankly, it doesn't taste very good. I do, however, chase it with a swallow of my favorite juice and there is NO aftertaste. I love that it is a WHOLE FOODS vitamin (made from real plants) and that it contains a vast array of different vitamins. It even has iron and some calcium (unusual for a multivitamin). I switch off every other day with Peter Gillham's liquid vitamins because I think it's healthier not to rely solely on one source for vitamins and minerals, but if I did have to pick one vitamin to take for the rest of my life, this would probably be the one.

Wonderful Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking Dream Complete for almost 2 months. I look forward to taking it first thing each morning! I love knowing that I'm doing something great for my body and my health. I enjoy taking it in the all natural liquid form, confident that my body is able to absorb the vitamins and minerals in their purest form. I have more energy and I feel more vital since using Dream Complete. It is pleasant tasting and so I just pour it into a one ounce measuring glass each morning. I usually make a point to drink some water before taking it, to help hydrate my body. I prefer to wait about 30 minutes then I have a healthy breakfast. I plan to continue to use this wonderful product and make it part of my healthy lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for making it more affordable for me!

Excellent product, excellent price

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever used. I feel a definite difference in energy level and for the first time in my life (I'm 66) my fingernails grow and don't break. Not a bad taste and easy to take. I've purchased it in the past at my chiropractor's office but at a much higher price. I will be ordering again.

Great for my autism son

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 27, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

My son has an autism, so I had to buy various vitamins and minerals and 5-htp so far in order to prevent self-torture and torturing his friends at school. I heard liquid vitamins and minerals are much better so I bought this DREAM COMPLETE liquid supplements. This works great for my son. I will definitely buy another bottle. Thanks for the great product!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great multi vitamin and mineral

Отзыв оставлен JoelNolan123 авг 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

For its price it does a great job taste good and best of all its in the reach off the average budget.

dream complete

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great way to start the day; energizing.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Liquid Vitamin Ever!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This liquid vitamin was recommended by my doctor and he told me he uses it along with his family so I decided to give it a try especially since it is a liquid and it has a pleasant taste. Since I started taking it I have managed to stay healthy despite being around co-workers and family that were sick with the flu or cold. I recommend this vitamin to everyone I know.

great service

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

awesome product and quick receipt of my order.

味がまずい