Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Very helpful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've recently been diagnosed with elevated sugar levels and my doctor prescribed Metformin to help along with watching my diet, exercise etc. After a month of being on the medication, I wasn't satisfied with the results so I decided to start using Salacia by Dragon Herbs. After a week of using Salacia and Metformin together my fasting blood sugar started dropping. Now after almost 2 months of using both Salacia and Metformin my fasting sugar is under 118 ( big drop from 160 ), unless I overeat or not making the right choices. Since I haven't found any info on extended use, I plan to stop in about 2 weeks and stay off for a month or so to see if I need to go back. Overall I found Salacia to be very helpful. Hopefully beneficial for other people also.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

サラシア

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

EGCgと一緒にのむとお通じがよくなります。iHerbでも珍しいサラシアですが、日本ではまず買えない(サラシアがあっても、他の成分と色々まざあわさっている)し、値段も日本でこの価格では手に入らないかと。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

waiting for this product back to stock

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

i've become really addicted to this product. i'm a diabetic using an insulin pump, and this supply helped me really low my insuline dose and blood sugar level. When it will be back to stock? i'm waiting for it last 2 months and feel like my blood sugar level become worse((

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Dragon Herbs, Salacia, 500 mg Each, 60 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

サラシアは、日本で発売されているメタバリアNEOの主成分の一つです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

WIll be one of my staples

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 05, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Thanks for carrying this herb. I'm using Salacia as part of a preventative regime to balance my blood sugar and lipid levels as it's been clinically proven to aid in that area. I can't honestly tell whether this product really works since I don't have any major health issues plus I'm concurrently taking several other nutritional supplements that I've done thorough research on to maintain my health. The fact that it's clinically proven is good enough for me. Sometimes, no news is good news.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

リピ中

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

血糖値調整に良いのかもしれないけど、図ってないのでわからないけどお通じにはいい気がします。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ok product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

it it okay

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Dragon Herbs, Salacia, 500 mg Each, 60 Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

did not care for it, caused to much bloating and gas

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего