RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Powerful tonic!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1056396 ноя 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is an amazing product! after taking for a while I really feel my energy coming back after recovering from a serious illness! I am very thankful to Iherb for stocking this product & to dragon herbs for creating it! Highly recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It's working for me. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program.

Отзыв оставлен 5556441500181530888 дек 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This is my second bottle. It took the first bottle about 2 weeks to feel the difference in my body. It regulated my sleep. Before, I had chronic insomnia. I would wake up every night around 2 to 3 am and fall asleep back at 5am. Now, I just fall asleep and sleep for 7 hours straight. Feeling recharged. Hence, everything is falling into place: I feel less anxious in the morning, and if I do, then I can bring myself back to baseline easier. In order words, my body has more reserve of energy. It has also helped quiet my mind and ground in my body easier in preparation for my meditation. A Taoist herbal program for spiritual cultivation consists of treating the Jing, Qi and blood in the body. I cultivate my shen with my meditation and everyday life realizations. This is the Jing prescription of a Taoist herbal program. My husband, who also started it at the same time I did, is also reporting better sleep and less need to go to the bathroom at night.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent deep support

Отзыв оставлен fayechan-singapore окт 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The effects are immediate but subtle at the same time. You may not feel it but then you realise you are more energised than before. I completely recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Profound Essence

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1935610 апр 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Happy with the product. Raised my energy levels greatly. It was just what I expected it to be. Would order again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Magnesium Stearate Added

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1131158 апр 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

As Written In Other Reviews About Dragon Herbs Products, The Company Has Now Started To Add Magnesium Stearate To Their Products... It Is Not Indicated By Iherb Neither By The Company Website, But It Does Appear On The Label! What A Shame...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave июл 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Powefrul tonic! Great stuff!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Menopause saver

Отзыв оставлен 5472773624811810040 фев 13, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Fantastic herbs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Replenishes vital Jing

Отзыв оставлен 4653276496833402364 июн 27, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Great formula, I was exhausted and started taking this and 2 weeks later I had most of my energy back. Another great formula by Ron Teeguarden!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен CIPRIAN янв 22, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

works well. calming and energizing in a gentle manner.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего