RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

sinus-great with others

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1388482 янв 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I had a flu after an overseas trip. I used Echinachea and Goldenseal together with Honey Gardens wild cherry bark(together with Herbs of Light Virus defense-purchase from Amazon since iherb does not carry this brand).It helped me with the flu but the sinus allergy kicked in and those did not help. I was willing to try anything for my sinus and bought Quertin bromelian, Allergy relief Pollinosan and Perilla Clear.I also bought the olbas oil for use under hot water and a towel in a nasal inhalation. This Quertin Bromelian did not work and cause me stomache upsets. The Allergy relief also did not help at all. The one that helped me was the Perilla Clear and the Olbas nasal inhalation. The Olbas was great-use only 6-8 drops for inhalation(10-20 drops was too much and sting).Olbas is great even for coughs -see my other review on olbas cough. I am now ordering Magnolia Sinus from Dragon herbs from another place as iherb does not carry this as abckup to use with perilla clear and my olbas oil as a stock against the next sinus breakout

hayfever at bay

Отзыв оставлен debraananda окт 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product for my hayfever, which included itchy eyes and the symptoms seem to have settled,herbs always work better over a longer period. I have great confidence in all products from Dragon herbs and love the speedy and reliable service from iherb, I have just reordered some more to see me over the spring when I am at my worst.

Great for those with Asthma

Отзыв оставлен annaanimalbowenhomeopathy июн 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is a fabulous product to take at night for people with allergies or asthma

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

starting to quell overactive sinus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2043073 мар 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Recovered from a nasty viral ear or sinus infection, ended up with sinus drainage that would not stop. Perilla clear is finally working, taking it in conjunction with Magnolia Sinus. Checked on Dragon Herbs website, and they suggest taking these formulas together for better results.

For Asthma

Отзыв оставлен 5097091083034911803 июл 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Only been taking it for a month - not sure it works but I'll keep taking it.

Less trouble with allergies while taking Perilla Clear

Отзыв оставлен 5246869775783049869 апр 06, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have used Perilla Clear for over a year. Recently, I was talking with a friend about allergies and I realized that I have much less nasal/sinus problems with this product.

Fantastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2079558 мар 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Sinus and cold relief. Even just as a great all around everyday formula to keep me free from getting sick.

1-7 из 7 всего