RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

feel better

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1310601 янв 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm not going to try to understand what this elixir does, however I know on the days that I drink it I feel better, even the next day. I am reordering it. I have to spread one package out for 2 days and mix it with my regular tea, makes it better, it does have an interesting taste if you drink too much at once.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

<3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1627174 май 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love Dragon Herbs! This elixir makes me calm and alert and awesome :D

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Top stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave янв 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have had one pouch.High quality ingredients.Pallatable drank on it's own,i have it heated or with longevity tea.Will be reordering! Would just like to add you get 7 pouches in total with a really good serving of the product in each,when you pour it out it exudes quality.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Powerful Elixir For Shen and Energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2067551 май 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This elixir is very calming, reassuring, and energizing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Glad for the reishi product!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1395333 мар 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is definitely an acquired taste but I like to drink it for its great nutritional value.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Enjoyable Herbal Elixir

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2876704 фев 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Had an interesting taste. Seemed to be quite hydrating and very beautifying. Skin looked great. Felt a little calmer. A fun experiment.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A must for radiant health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2943032 сен 07, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I simply feel darned good when I start the day with a hot tea made of this exquisite elixir. Slightly herby and bitter, I feel my body rev to a higher gear. It's gentle but noticeable. Highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Awesome elixir!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1176116 ноя 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

So happy I bought this :)..it tastes great (earthy and potent) and I love how it tastes with Dragon Herbs Longevity tea (with gynostemma). I'm excited about the ingredients...so far I've only had 1 pouch bc I rcv'd my order earlier today. I added a little stevia to it-but next cup I have-i'll see how I like it without any added sweetener. I'm def. gonna buy this again & again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего