Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 24 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

This formulation has been a lifesaver

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using Pearl Shen for about a month, and even at the standard dose, the results have been profound. I've been stretching, walking at least a couple miles per day, as well as establishing my qigong practice as an everyday habit. Simple as these things may be, I hadn't been able to make myself do them on a regular basis previously. These days I feel better equipped to deal with annoyances/obstacles, I'm not so quick to anger, less discouraged by things that would normally keep me from making progress, and it's easier to remain calm yet focused- extremely important for any qigong or meditation practice, very much so for standing post. If you're trying to get things done while dealing with less-than-ideal life circumstances, having trouble relaxing during meditation or when trying to get to sleep, or could just plain use some emotional balancing, I can't recommend this product highly enough. I will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Replaced 5-HTP. I love Pearl Shen!

Отзыв оставлен SlowlyCureHyperacusis июл 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I was using 5 htp to battle depression and tinnitus, but found that it was not as effective as Reishi and other TCM herbs. I started taking 6 of these a day as well as 6 super adaptogen per day, and I feel awesome! I was doing this for about 6 weeks when I decided to add vitamin C and supergreens. Those 2 things made my body absorb the herbs much better than before. It's very impressive, but the important thing to remember is the longer you take it, the better it gets. I have to agree with another reviewer who said "if everyone took pearl shen, there would be peace on earth". One more thing to remember is to nourish all 3 treasures of the body. Jing ( both Yin & Yang Jing ) , Qi , and Shen. In other words, don't take pearl shen on it's own without taking herbs that nourish Jing, and Qi.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Really does help you feel more centred/calm

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I think it make you less likely to allow small things to annoy/frustrate you. It's like you become more aware of how silly it is to allow it to annoy/frustrate you; and then you just smile/laugh at how you have become more in control of your choice of emotions. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Golden Happiness Spoiled With Wheat

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This definitely alleviated my dark depression. I could almost feel a golden radiance emanating from my brain. There are so many goodies in here -- the best Chinese herbs to ground the spirit, the best ones to develop it, plus asparagus root to give your spirit wings, polygala which is said to link sex & love feelings, & even albizzia (mimosa) flower to heal a broken heart. Unfortunately, I had to stop taking it when I realized they put triticum fruit in here, a type of wheat. Please take this out, Dragon Herbs! There's a huge percentage of the population that's allergic to any form of wheat. Just put a note on the bottle telling people to take with a bite of bread for the sedation effect.

Superb!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 30, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I had a very similar experience to an earlier review who was struggling with "dark depression". Had spent 1 1/2 years with constant traumatic experiences that left me drained and severely depressed. Was prescribed Sertraline, but started experiencing side effects. Made the decision to take myself off Sertraline and turned to this product. Took triple dosage for the first week and then reduced to the recommended dose. Has been absolutely fantastic: mood has stabilised, no more anxiety and started to regain my daily routine and motivation. The product contains herbs proven through the centuries to relax the heart and calm the mind. It provides a sustained, grounding energy that gets you through the day in one piece. Another great effect of this product has been improved meditation. Please note: if you're on anti-depressants make sure you talk to your doctor before replacing your medication.

AWESOME!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

If I was to take one herbal supplement the rest of my life, this would be it. I have been taking it for about 6 months I think...On some days I take twice the recommended dose and I feel so awesome. It's like a healthy, legal "drug". Great for everything. I've also noticed my intuition has improved. If everybody took Pearl Shen, I'm sure there would be peace on earth <3

Chill pills

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This formula helps me to experience less negative thinking and anger. It was probably about 2 or 3 weeks before I felt the shift. I think it has helped to balance my mind, body, and spirit. I also believe that Thorne Research magnesium has helped me tremendously with daily anxiety. The combination of both products has been very helpful for my emotional well being.

One of my favorites

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I spend hundreds a month on iherb and in particular Dragon Herbs supplements. This is by far one of my favorite formulas of theirs. Its incredibly calming. The mix of Duanwood Reishi and Pearl and Amber seems to be perfect for my body type.

Big Hearted Shen

Отзыв оставлен mozzer апр 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This gave me a spiritual lift. When your shen is ideal, you will want to "give" more freely. Give more compliments, be more understanding, be "lighter." Dragon Herbs Duanwood Reishi product is also great for calming and enlightening. Super Shen Drops are potent as well and fast acting. I recommend all three product whole heartedly!

Interesting, But...

Отзыв оставлен CIPRIAN окт 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

In theory, it should awaken your soul (is we can say this), looks like nice ingredients, i like Ron Teeguarden, BUT please, Ron, do something about the lead the sticker on the box says! It contains lead. From what I heard, is should not be harmful, but it would help if Ron would give some statement on his website about why he puts this sticker with the warning on the bottle!

1-10 из 24 всего