Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Amazing effect on skin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff is truly amazing for one's skin. You may find yourself skipping on applying all that make up more and more due to how well this works. Test it out for yourself at least once. It apparently helps you stay centred/calm/relaxed too! Maybe it's because when you wake up in the morning and see how great your skin looks you begin your day with more joy or less happiness taken away... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен CIPRIAN окт 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

good price and quality. i use it to brush my teeth, as suggested by Truth Calkins.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

want skin to glow?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

an ancient Chinese remedy on keeping skin glowing a smooth & it works! no botox required

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

It has really helped with energy. I'm always tired but pearl powder does not make me feel revved up or tired. I just feel more awake and alert. No problems sleeping. It really stabilizes my energy and mood. Plus it is a great product in general for healthy bones and tissues. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

have only been using it a week and am happy...also excellent service 5 days to Australia...thank you .T

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Soothing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like to let these caps dissolve in my mouth. They have a calming effect and are supposed to be good for skin, bones and nervous system.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product & reasonable priced

Отзыв оставлен dancing777 дек 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am very happy to find Dragon Herbs in iHerb.com. I took other brand of Peral Powder before, it's expensive. I feel that this pearl powder is purer than the other brand. I also like the servic of iHerb.com

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pearl Powder.

Отзыв оставлен Giordie ноя 30, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product, keeps my skin wonderfully smooth and fine, I will keep using as long as the results are positive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product with reasonable price

Отзыв оставлен NgaYanAnnHo июн 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I am so happy that i've found this Pearl Powder in iherb! Pearl Powder is a luxury royal beauty secret once in Asia. Now, an affordable price for me to enjoy all the benefit of taking Pearl Powder… like a dream !

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

용도

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

캡슐까서 발라봤는데 냄새가 안좋아서 그냥 포기하고 먹자 하고 먹었는데, 괜찮은거같아요 뭔진모르지만 뭔가 생체리듬이 안정화되는듯한..

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2