RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

good

Отзыв оставлен CIPRIAN окт 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

good price and quality. i use it to brush my teeth, as suggested by Truth Calkins.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing effect on skin

Отзыв оставлен 5668863833670029247 мар 21, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This stuff is truly amazing for one's skin. You may find yourself skipping on applying all that make up more and more due to how well this works. Test it out for yourself at least once. It apparently helps you stay centred/calm/relaxed too! Maybe it's because when you wake up in the morning and see how great your skin looks you begin your day with more joy or less happiness taken away... P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен 5015775723590803736 май 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

It has really helped with energy. I'm always tired but pearl powder does not make me feel revved up or tired. I just feel more awake and alert. No problems sleeping. It really stabilizes my energy and mood. Plus it is a great product in general for healthy bones and tissues. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен 4814529327740416135 окт 23, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

have only been using it a week and am happy...also excellent service 5 days to Australia...thank you .T

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

want skin to glow?

Отзыв оставлен 5219788476217161666 окт 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

an ancient Chinese remedy on keeping skin glowing a smooth & it works! no botox required

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Pearl Powder.

Отзыв оставлен Giordie ноя 30, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product, keeps my skin wonderfully smooth and fine, I will keep using as long as the results are positive.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product & reasonable priced

Отзыв оставлен dancing777 дек 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I am very happy to find Dragon Herbs in iHerb.com. I took other brand of Peral Powder before, it's expensive. I feel that this pearl powder is purer than the other brand. I also like the servic of iHerb.com

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product with reasonable price

Отзыв оставлен NgaYanAnnHo июн 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I am so happy that i've found this Pearl Powder in iherb! Pearl Powder is a luxury royal beauty secret once in Asia. Now, an affordable price for me to enjoy all the benefit of taking Pearl Powder… like a dream !

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

용도

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1098805 май 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

캡슐까서 발라봤는데 냄새가 안좋아서 그냥 포기하고 먹자 하고 먹었는데, 괜찮은거같아요 뭔진모르지만 뭔가 생체리듬이 안정화되는듯한..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Calm at your fingertips!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3082268 июн 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product. It really works. Was recommended by a health care practitioner. Powerful!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2