RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

OptDigest

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1372860 июн 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product is good for dampness in the stomach - excess mucous, heaviness in the head, fullness in the stomach. I used it as I was recovering from the flu and found it quite helpful although sometimes I found that it was drying and irritating if taken on an empty stomach. All of this is going to vary with the individual.

brilliant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213560 июн 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I can really notice the difference in my sons level of comfort straight away. His sleep has also improved. He's only taking 1/3 of a capsule per meal so they seem fairly potent.

Digestive help

Отзыв оставлен celestialleo ноя 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This formula is definitely a great aid to digestion; have been taking over a month now and can feel the difference in energy uptake from food. I take it with Dragon Herbs' Ginseng Nutritive, a very powerful tonic that is also a strong spleen tonic and aids digestion.

Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708209 ноя 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Probably the single best digestive balancer I've seen. Get's the Qi moving in the digestive system and prevents food from just sitting there.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Couldn't even eat soup until I took this

Отзыв оставлен RMSF-Survivor фев 18, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Spent 15 months miserable and feeling like I had food poisoning almost immediately when I started eating. I couldn't enjoy a single meal even when I was able to force food down. I lost almost 20% of my weight because I was struggling so much just to eat. Within 3 days of starting this I was already sure it wasn't just placebo effect, and within a week I was eating better than I have in at least 15 months if not longer! The first week or two I wasn't eating more, only more comfortably, yet I started putting on weight rather than just maintaining it. I found that very impressive that it allowed my body to do more with putting the exact same diet into my body. I'm not sure if this is their best formula for digestive system issues or not, but it's been more than good enough for me! So many aspects of my health improved just by getting my digestive system working properly again. I feel pretty dumb for ignoring it until it became an emergency!

Good, Good, cusp of great

Отзыв оставлен 5070656386916811395 дек 11, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I like this product a lot, definitely helped my digestion. Definitely take the suggested doses. Definitely worth the money hands down. My digestion was kind of good already but definitely refined my body!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402131 дек 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I take this two or three times a day to relieve pain caused by low gastrointestinal motility and it relieves my discomfort quickly.

Really helps with disgestion