Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helping inguinal hernia by nourishing blood

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This is a formula I initially searched to help my husband mild inguinal hernia symptoms. Chinese medicine view this condition as deficiency in the production of blood that nourish connective tissues, including its tensile strength. This formula is the closest one to the non-invasive hernia repair prevention. It has significantly decreased the inguinal pain and the need to stop any physical activities due to it. Before he could not finish a hiking circuit without stopping for the pain. Now he doesn't even remember he had it. Although he doesn't want to admit it because he can't understand how a pill can stop a hernia, I see the change. I also use it to treat my blood aspect of a Taoist herbal treatment. Together with Profound essence, easy qi and this formula i found my combination for the herbal program. Note: I'm a M.D. with chinese medicine background.

Lifts Qi!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a good product for overall energy. For me it can be counterproductive if I'm stressed because of the blockages that occur. I like to use this when I've done some Yoga and QiGong and my Qi is moving freely. I don't have to take it regularly...just enough to get a little boost some days.

Ginseng and Astragulus

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Dragon Herbs is an excellent company so I'm sure this is a good product, but it is a little too warming for me at the moment so I will wait until cooler weather to take the rest.

nothing special

Отзыв оставлен iHerbMaster окт 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

after using the hole bottle, I didnt notice anything. I have used it for hyperhydrosis, but it doesnt helped!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен debraananda авг 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product for extra energy and vigor great will always take

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Love this and will reorder again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fine product but not truly "Extremely safe and effective"

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 05, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I got some heart palps and weakness from it because I later learned that it is contraindicated for someone with kidney yin/yan deficiencies. So I would not recommend to someone with extreme fatigue and general heart weakness as you need to build your kidneys first before you can take this product. Or of you do take it then make sure to take it with another Yin tonic to balance out the warming nature of this formula. DH products are very high quality and you can tell how potent they are but they are not all so "Extremely safe and effective" as the bottle states because the formula may need additional herbs to support your particular pattern. In other words, it is best to take it with supervision and based on professional advice. Since I got a bot of a reaction from it, I give it four stars but the formula itself and quality deserves five.

1-7 из 7 всего