RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helping inguinal hernia by nourishing blood

Отзыв оставлен 5556441500181530888 дек 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This is a formula I initially searched to help my husband mild inguinal hernia symptoms. Chinese medicine view this condition as deficiency in the production of blood that nourish connective tissues, including its tensile strength. This formula is the closest one to the non-invasive hernia repair prevention. It has significantly decreased the inguinal pain and the need to stop any physical activities due to it. Before he could not finish a hiking circuit without stopping for the pain. Now he doesn't even remember he had it. Although he doesn't want to admit it because he can't understand how a pill can stop a hernia, I see the change. I also use it to treat my blood aspect of a Taoist herbal treatment. Together with Profound essence, easy qi and this formula i found my combination for the herbal program. Note: I'm a M.D. with chinese medicine background.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Lifts Qi!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708209 ноя 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is a good product for overall energy. For me it can be counterproductive if I'm stressed because of the blockages that occur. I like to use this when I've done some Yoga and QiGong and my Qi is moving freely. I don't have to take it regularly...just enough to get a little boost some days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Ginseng and Astragulus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1372860 июн 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Dragon Herbs is an excellent company so I'm sure this is a good product, but it is a little too warming for me at the moment so I will wait until cooler weather to take the rest.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен debraananda авг 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product for extra energy and vigor great will always take

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nothing special

Отзыв оставлен iHerbMaster окт 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

after using the hole bottle, I didnt notice anything. I have used it for hyperhydrosis, but it doesnt helped!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 5078319021549317511 мар 20, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Love this and will reorder again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего