Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Blown away!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 14, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've had an injury at the ball of my right foot for quite some time. For quite some time the pain was only in the first few steps after waking in the morning. About six months ago the pain stayed longer becoming somewhat permanent with the odd respite. Around the two week mark it hit me how much better my foot was feeling. Still sore but a lot less. Blown away!! This formula has given me new confidence in the power of healing. My current dose is 12 caps a day I take 12 caps of He Shou Wu also

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems to be working!

Отзыв оставлен celestialleo окт 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using frame builder for about three weeks now, mainly taking two twice a day, and it appears to be helping with strengthening my tendons, knees and back.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High Quality

Отзыв оставлен energetyx июн 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is another high quality product from Dragon Herbs, with a strong, malty taste. Works well blended into cacao and coffee type beverages.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seems authentic

Отзыв оставлен nutshell май 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Product seems to be authentic but I honestly could not say if it is helping my bones etc. People say I look well and perhaps this product along with many others that I take contributes to that. I'll keep taking it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Yang tonic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

smells delicious and good kidney Yang and good for ligaments and tendons

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего