RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 18 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

good

Отзыв оставлен juniper сен 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Welcome to iherb product list

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3193835 фев 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

have been using a few weeks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3037829 июн 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works great!

Отзыв оставлен stormshannon май 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

deer rocks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2285161 июл 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

Отзыв оставлен 5294429180849284191 фев 21, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

wow

Отзыв оставлен CellRejuvenator окт 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

product review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3297868 сен 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

exelent product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967700 июл 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing value.

Отзыв оставлен 4808314111909396137 авг 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Amazing value product, I enjoyed it. Although not as strong as others I have tried, it is very effective for what I used it for.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 18 всего

1 2