Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Welcome to iherb product list

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен juniper авг 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

have been using a few weeks

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

Works great!

Отзыв оставлен stormshannon май 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 21, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

deer rocks

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

wow

Отзыв оставлен CellRejuvenator окт 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

product review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

exelent product

Hmm

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Has given some increase in energy, have not used fully yet so difficult to tell. Price is very expensive.

1-10 из 19 всего