Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

Better sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

Brilliant Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

An absolute essential for myself, my family and my patients. Brilliant at all "overwhelmed" states, including bereavement, stress, sleeplessness etc. Also great for fear, anxiety, panic attacks. Highly, highly effective. With no side effects or withdrawal symptoms I recommend this 100 times for every time I recommend prescription anti-anxiety medicines. Grounding, calming, nurturing. Not just sedating - it also has an energetic quality (that is the point of chinese herbal medicine) that is soothing and nourishing to the heart. Brilliant and effective product.

very good !

Отзыв оставлен iHerbMaster окт 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

Stabalizer

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have used 2 bottles already along with he shou wu, and I can say that I am benefited by the use of this. My moods are stable and not getting any episodes of depression. I have ordered some more of it. Thanks dragon herbs and i herb team.

Absolutely Amazing formula!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this for a while and I am feeling truly balanced, my mind is clear & I have felt since taking my life has really positively changed I am alot calmer and at peace no matter what is going on in the outside world! I highly recommend this product!!!!

relaxed

Отзыв оставлен CellRejuvenator апр 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

this product is a slow progressive formula nothing is going to dramitacly happen over night but you will notice changes these being more content in yourself and a more relaxed attitude

AWESOME For A Peaceful, Balanced, Spiritual Feeling

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This formula is soooo calming; I just can't get upset about anything. I've been taking 3 capsules, 2 times/day. It also helps the immune system with this amount and the liver because of bupleurum. I love all of Dragon Herbs products. They are very potent. After I build your immune system in a couple of months with some of their formulas, I've found I can lower the dose to 3 capsules/day. Also, if I do get mildly sick, I take more.

more confidence

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

son is a nervous recluse, for no obvious reason. this seems to help him feel afraid less and think more positively.

1-10 из 20 всего