RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR окт 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is a superior product as far as ingredients are concerned it provides just about everything one needs but something did not agree with me, stomach upset. Tried after a few day and again stomach upset.I gave these to my mother and she is fine with them just not for me. Enjoy Mercola products usually and Iherb gives great service and Delivery always goes smoothly.

Back for more!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2983302 дек 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1975552 янв 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Okay..

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1352709 сен 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I love the ingredients, but realized that they were in tablet form. They are too big for me to swallow comfortably and will look for the gel or capsule delivery next time. Love Mercola products in general, though.

caused exhaustion and headaches

Отзыв оставлен 4670544523917836949 окт 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

iHerb and Mercola - 2 quality companies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623026 июн 23, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I am a long time iHerb customer and after discovering they sell Mercola products, I will remain committed.

Not so Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2520119 фев 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

These appear to have not agreed with me! First time ever user of Dr. Mercola products. I've not felt good since starting these Dr.Mercola line of supplements. I will be returning all unopened bottles for credit.

Everything I need

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2733623 сен 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 ноя 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

믿고 구매한 제품

Отзыв оставлен 4858713230590351592 ноя 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

organic 제품을 좋아하는 남자친구가 다년간 복용하고 있는 비타민! 평소 알약을 싫어하는데다가 크면 더 잘 먹지 못하지만 이 제품은 now사에서 나오는 알약보다는 약간 더 작은 편입니다. 식사 중 복용하는데에도 부담없이 넘길 수 있는 크기, 복용 후 더부룩하거나 하는 것도 없구요. 개인적으로는 마음에 들어서 계속 복용할 생각입니다. 한국에서는 유명하지 않지만, 외국에서 닥터 머콜라는 organic 제품으로 꽤 유명합니다.

1-10 из 31 всего