Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Terrific energiser

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My elderly mother uses this when she feels tired. She just sprays it a few times (not necessarily 6, maybe only 3 times) under the tongue then lies down for about 15 min. After that time she feels revitalised and gets up, actively looking for things to do. So it's really effective for her. Compare this with the Pure Advantage brand of the B-12 spray (http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Advantage-B-12-500-mcg-Spray-1-fl-oz/18154): that one sends her to sleep! Which actually is also useful, because it works as a sleep aid, esp. when she's in pain. So same supplement, different brands, totally different effects, equally useful.

Wish It Were glass packaging & 5000mcg per 6 sprays

Отзыв оставлен thesvetlana сен 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent quality, wish it were in glass spray bottle & wish it were available in 5000mcg per 6 sprays instead of the current 1000mcg. Tastes great, a light slightly sweet subtle cherry taste, nothing heavy or overly sweet at all! Methylcobalamin is the form of b12 which is Bioavailable(unlike synthetic cheap cyanocobalamin) & is most easily absorbed.

Delicious

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes very good, good for children too

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good taste, good methyl donor

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Good alternative for methylation cycle support

JoyK

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

great taste, easy to use spray

Used this for my 2 year old

Отзыв оставлен amaria-giljebrekke июл 15, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

The doctors were pushing to give my little guy vitamin B-12 injections. I went with this instead in addition to other natural remedies and his condition improved. He asked for this every day until it was gone! ;)

This product is Good

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR янв 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Taste is pleasant No adverse reactions Great for energy boost, will buy again. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No idea if it works but it tastes great and easy to use

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Until I get my Vit B12D level retested I can't comment on if this actually works or not however I can say that it is easy to use and tastes pleasant. Another family member has very low Vit B12 and is due for retesting and of the three diff products he has been using he likes the ease and flavour of this one the best. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Vitamin B-12 Energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I take this spray for the sake of getting enough Vitamin B-12. Taste is great but I couldn't really say its an energy booster for me. Never felt any energy boost after using it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have low B12, I don't like that is to sweet , I prefer capsule