Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

dr mercola astaxanthin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I wouldn't buy this product again as it is very messy with capsules leaking everywhere.

Propably the best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Propably the best Astaxanthin on the market today. Pay attention to the ingredients, ALA and Perilla Seed which enhances absorbtion.

Best Quality

Отзыв оставлен khessel авг 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Dr. Mercola's products are superb quality. I am so glad that iHerb offers them. Astaxanthin is supposed to be a powerful antioxidant. I often take this product after being out in the sun to prevent skin damage.

A little spendy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

But well worth the cost...I have found this to be the best

Good for vegetarians!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great source of algae. I've been taking it daily for a few months and feel so much better! The only thing I dislike is that it contains beeswax.

Ace

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

You need to look at how much Astaxanthin you actually get from the product this is one of the best. Dr Mecola products are high quality there is no fillers and rubbish in them.

Best astaxanthin

Отзыв оставлен GallaChiro янв 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Good product and strength.

Ms Adel

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 03, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Astaxanthin for about six months. Since, my skin has never looked healthier. I recover much quicker from working out and have not been struck down with cold or flu. My health is at its optimum. I use Dr Mercola brand as being the most trusted high quality product on the market. I highly recommend it.

High quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I trust Mercola to source the purest supplements around. I have included this in my diet and I feel like I have more energy and my skin looks more vibrant. I'm also not as easy to burn as normal.

One month's supply..

Отзыв оставлен NarnianGirl авг 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

While I trust Dr. Mercola and his products, one month is too short to tell me any results. At least I didn't feel worse :) I believe it's the long term effects that tell you whether this is worth purchasing.

1-10 из 21 всего